05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Custom Leather shift boot-with pony ball

Search this Thread

Old 10/27/06, 08:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone,

new picturs of our TAUPE leather. Please notice that it's a perfect match to many beige or tan-like interiors... This is a New Beetle armrest we've designed a while ago:

Here's what you've been waiting for: 4T2880QW3KT This one is VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 10/27/06, 09:29 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods
Hello everyone,
Here's what you've been waiting for: 4T2880QW3KT This one is VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
I am having trouble figuring out which package to buy. I want both boots (Manual) and the armrest cover. I think it is the top one. But need to know before ordering. And the description says nothing about the e-brake cover. Will be ordering before Nov1. if I find out.
Old 10/27/06, 11:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Subscribing.
Old 11/15/06, 03:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi everyone!

We have an important announcement to make.

If you are considering ordering some boots as a Christmas present (or having somebody order them for you) please think ahead in time. We always have a plethora of orders around Christmas. What makes things worse, so do many Internet stores. This causes increasing traffic for the USPS and this results for many shipments to arrive delayed. If you want to make sure your present (or a present for you if that's the case) gets there on time, please consider ordering early.

There is another incentive for this: AS OF RIGHT NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED! This special will last until the end of the year. However, there will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here's a nice picture as an incentive. One of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

Maciek
Old 11/15/06, 03:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by svtdriver
I am having trouble figuring out which package to buy. I want both boots (Manual) and the armrest cover. I think it is the top one. But need to know before ordering. And the description says nothing about the e-brake cover. Will be ordering before Nov1. if I find out.
Indeed. Both boots means shift boot and brake boot. I'm not sure what you mean about the description not mentioning the e-brake boot?
Old 11/17/06, 11:14 PM
GT Member

Indeed. Both boots means shift boot and brake boot. I'm not sure what you mean about the description not mentioning the e-brake boot?
Well you sent me in the right direction and I got them from you. Really like the quality. Now just trying to find the time to install them.
Old 11/18/06, 03:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Maciek, can you update me on the progress?
Old 12/6/06, 02:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi guys,

We have decided to extend our newest special offer through December:

NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED!

There will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here are two newest pictures we received. One to prove that CONTRASTING THREAD is a really nice touch:

and one showing that plain black is elegant and timeless:

Merry Christmas everyone, in case we don't hear from each other again.
Maciek
Old 12/15/06, 12:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi all,

couple of new pictures of our shift boots:

This is black leather with MEDIUM BLUE stripes:

And black leather with QUADUPLE RED stitching:

There is no charge for quadruple stitching (just please mention it in the comments) and only a small premium for stripes.

Best of luck in everything,
Maciek
Old 12/28/06, 12:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Hello,

DISCOUNT CODE TIME!

We have taken the free shipping off the site and we're back to the good old discount codes for forum members. Here are some pictures first, however.

Another sample of our QUADRUPLE thread:

And a custom job some request, TRIPLE thread:

NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR EITHER! Just specify it clearly in the comments field on the order form please - and we'll take care of the rest.

Here's the code. Valid through JANUARY 1ST 2007: Z49TF08FV03

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Maciek
Old 1/12/07, 01:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Hello,

Here's the first discount code this year.

And a bunch of black-yellow two-tone with contrasting thread Mustang pics:

Here's the code. Valid through WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17th 2007: 4E908YDW5T1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Maciek
Old 1/26/07, 07:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Hello,

Another discount code coming up!

Here's a continuation of our quadruple thread demo pictures from a few posts back. Quadruple medium blue and quadruple red.

And also, some demo pictures of our most recently added solid leather - the DARK GREEN:

Here's the code. Valid through WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31st 2007: 4PBO9089DY3

Take care,
Maciek
Old 1/28/07, 03:25 PM
GT Member

Hey Maciek,

I received your shift boot, e-brake cover, and armrest cover the other day. I just went to install and I'm pretty happy with the shifter boot and armrest cover. The e-brake cover I'm not too sure about yet. I was a little surprised to see that there were no slits cut into the cover to accomodate all of the little tabs that hold the metal runner in place. There were three large slits cut into one side (the side with the three round plastic ***** that hold the runner in place. It seemed to make sense to have these slits but these slits did not fit all of the tabs. Are there supposed to be more slits cut out? I get this weird feeling that I got one that was cut with a different pattern. Please get back to me here with any info on this.

Again, I'm pretty happy with the other two pieces but I'm just not feeling the e-brake cover. I really don't want to return it but I don't feel like going and cutting out all the places for the tabs. I hope this can be worked out.

-Kev
Old 2/9/07, 09:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Hi,

discount code (am I boring with this already?)

Our yellow thread:

Our burgundy thread (quadruple, on black perforated leather):

Here's the code. Valid through WEDNESDAY, VALENTINE'S DAY: JU4916C4DT2

Take care,
Maciek
Old 2/12/07, 01:09 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by bigkbull
Hey Maciek,

I received your shift boot, e-brake cover, and armrest cover the other day. I just went to install and I'm pretty happy with the shifter boot and armrest cover. The e-brake cover I'm not too sure about yet. I was a little surprised to see that there were no slits cut into the cover to accomodate all of the little tabs that hold the metal runner in place. There were three large slits cut into one side (the side with the three round plastic ***** that hold the runner in place. It seemed to make sense to have these slits but these slits did not fit all of the tabs. Are there supposed to be more slits cut out? I get this weird feeling that I got one that was cut with a different pattern. Please get back to me here with any info on this.

Again, I'm pretty happy with the other two pieces but I'm just not feeling the e-brake cover. I really don't want to return it but I don't feel like going and cutting out all the places for the tabs. I hope this can be worked out.

-Kev

UPDATE:

I spoke with Maciek via email and he told me not to be afraid and just make some cuts in the boot. Yesterday I finally tackled this and I am VERY pleased with the result. Now I've got all three matching pieces and I love them. Very high quality pieces. I would highly recommend it, but expect a little bit more work if you have a newer model stang, because apparently his cut pattern is different. Still worth it.
Old 2/12/07, 03:36 PM
3rd Times A Charm

I just ordered my second shift boot from Maciek!

My first one was back when they were still pretty new, and all that was available was the 2 panel, I finally got around to ordering my 4 panel boot just now.

Thanks Maciek! I love your products!
Old 2/23/07, 01:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Hi all,

NEW MATERIALS AVAILABLE!!

As of this year, we offer CARBON FIBER VINYLS in addition to the materials (leather, perforated leather, faux-alcantara) we have been using until now! Carbon Fiber based Vinyl is the newest and hottest upholstery product for use in Racing, Import Vehicle, Marine Applications and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) applications. It has been embossed to have the look of real carbon fiber. Available in:
Black
Charcoal
Silver
Blue
Red
Orange
Yellow

Samples of the RED CARBON FIBER BOOTS:

Like what you see? Get some! Here's the discount code: 4916UCQO84L valid until the end of February.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 3/4/07, 11:09 AM

Maciek: I have the Redline Goods shift boot to install yet. Do I have to unscrew the **** first? The instructions on your site never mention this. Thanks.
Old 3/16/07, 11:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Man, it's been a while without the new code. But we got lots of stuff today.

First, a great combination of perforated leather and piping in a C5 Vette:

Then, more carbon-fiber (before install, hopefully we'll be able to show them installed soon):

Last but not least, this pic. May appear simple. But those of you who know cars can tell that the no automatic Camaros had a shift boot from the factory, you could see those moving plastic shards around the shift lever. So our shift boot is a completely unique product. Note that those cars had no ebrake boot either - just an ugly metal lever visible under that ebrake handle!

Bottomline - Redline can make anything as long as shift boots are concerned. Just shoot us an email.

Here's the code. [b]492LLUXQ463[b]. Valid until Wednesday, March 21st!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 3/23/07, 12:44 PM
Bullitt Member

New code!

More perforated leather:

More Corvette:

Here's the code. 4KP9K2B49I3. Valid until midnight on March 31st!

Take care,
Maciek

Quick Reply: Custom Leather shift boot-with pony ball