05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Anyone have anything like this?

Search this Thread

Old 7/30/08, 06:25 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I noticed you are in the military. I am a 21 year Army guy, Texas resident and was stationed in San Antonio for a while. I considered a Texas concealed weapons permit but having to come on and off base every day made it undesirable and an opportunity to get inadvertently in trouble on base. Regardless of Texas law, the moment you drive on base, Federal law overrides and if you have a weapon, it better be out in the open and you must either be on your way to 1) the shooting range 2) authorized hunting grounds or 3) the armsroom\armory.
Old 7/30/08, 06:40 AM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BeavGT
Dont know about you guys but my door locks work Comes in the window ? Roll it up with his arms still in .. 1st gear ... some gas .. Local authories are only so far away.. lol
only in the movies
Old 7/30/08, 08:16 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 08SGT1977
I noticed you are in the military. I am a 21 year Army guy, Texas resident and was stationed in San Antonio for a while. I considered a Texas concealed weapons permit but having to come on and off base every day made it undesirable and an opportunity to get inadvertently in trouble on base. Regardless of Texas law, the moment you drive on base, Federal law overrides and if you have a weapon, it better be out in the open and you must either be on your way to 1) the shooting range 2) authorized hunting grounds or 3) the armsroom\armory.

I won't be carrying it when I go to work.