05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Who would do this?

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/04, 11:15 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by thegoalie@November 19, 2004, 7:06 AM

Its funny that many of you drool over tacky bodykits, spoilers, decals, etc. But you have a problem with a color.

If you ask me, Steeda, Roush, Saleen, those are the real disgraces to the Mustang.
I couldn't agree more, nor say it better... :worship:
Old 11/20/04, 06:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Giddyup+November 20, 2004, 12:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Giddyup @ November 20, 2004, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thegoalie@November 19, 2004, 7:06 AM

Its funny that many of you drool over tacky bodykits, spoilers, decals, etc. But you have a problem with a color.

If you ask me, Steeda, Roush, Saleen, those are the real disgraces to the Mustang.
I couldn't agree more, nor say it better... :worship: [/b][/quote]
Wow you guys think saleens are a disgrace to Mustangs but think somebody's Goldmember car with tacky spinners on it is not??? Oh well, everybody's different.
Old 11/20/04, 07:46 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

I dont think they actually said that they thought the "Goldmember" was not tacky. What they were saying was they thought it a bit contradictory for most to praise the aftermarket additions, and yet think something as simple as a color and some rims are ugly.

I understand the statement about Saleen etc to be more of a statement of disgracing the inherent beauty of the 05 stock.

I do have to say though... it is quite common for several people to be down right rude about what another thinks is cool or looks good. Opinions are like butt holes people, everyone has one, and they all stink!
Old 11/20/04, 09:17 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by ItsNotABulliT@November 19, 2004, 8:22 AM
Is that the Bandit from Smokey and the Bandit on the rear quarter panel?
Carrol Shelby.
Old 11/20/04, 01:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@November 20, 2004, 8:49 AM
Opinions are like butt holes people, everyone has one, and they all stink!
This is true, every one except for your own right??
Old 11/20/04, 02:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by drizztbob@November 18, 2004, 8:29 PM
So I was driving to work this morning thinking to myself, "I have not seen a single '05 GT on the road yet." When in the distance I see that now infamous grill and a strange glare. Getting closer I see what looks like a giant golden bar driving down the road. Someone has already custom painted in GOLD with chrome spinners on a '05 MUSTANG GT!!!! WTF???!!! Am I crazy here or is this just a complete disgrace to all Mustang owners??? Now I am not one to judge anothers personal taste on colors and options, but COME ON!!! Am I alone here? I wish I had some pics. So if you live in the Silver Spring MD area, own this car and see this post, please, please, respond to this thread and explain yourself!!! :notnice:
I live in Rockville (for a couple of more weeks anyway) and will keep an eye out for it.