05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

*Some Cool New Pic's....

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/06, 07:42 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackhat97 @ February 10, 2006, 8:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ian, looking forward to seeing the re-emergence of your car. Also one of my favorites; followed the last tribute and enjoyed it greatly. You have a good eye for these things. It'll work out beautifully. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for that, bro. Glad I still have some fans... as much as I've been making enemies lately. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] Is it just me, or has the forums been flooded with massive amounts of ignorance the last week or so? Anyway, thanks for the compliment on the last tribute. It was fun, but I really wanted to do something based off a single year rather than mixing parts up. Sad that it took someone pulling out in front of me to make it happen. But there it is... the '67 tribute was born. I'm looking at 2-3 weeks right now until I get her back... plus a couple days for me to do a few things myself like put the GT350 rocker stripes back on and install my hood pins and side scoops. Then of course wash her and take a bunch of pics. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/photo.gif[/img]
Old 2/10/06, 08:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 10, 2006, 9:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks for that, bro. Glad I still have some fans... as much as I've been making enemies lately. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] Is it just me, or has the forums been flooded with massive amounts of ignorance the last week or so? Anyway, thanks for the compliment on the last tribute. It was fun, but I really wanted to do something based off a single year rather than mixing parts up. Sad that it took someone pulling out in front of me to make it happen. But there it is... the '67 tribute was born. I'm looking at 2-3 weeks right now until I get her back... plus a couple days for me to do a few things myself like put the GT350 rocker stripes back on and install my hood pins and side scoops. Then of course wash her and take a bunch of pics. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/photo.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah bro, strangeness on here lately. Full moon? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] They say every cloud has a silver lining (sorry to be all cliche-ish) and in this case the cloud had a MG '67 GT350 tribute lining [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] . Just a shame the way it happened [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]

I've got a mental list going of the cars I "must-see" at Brad's 1st annual TMS meet and yours is one of them. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/11/06, 05:06 PM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackhat97 @ February 10, 2006, 9:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah bro, strangeness on here lately. Full moon? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] They say every cloud has a silver lining (sorry to be all cliche-ish) and in this case the cloud had a MG '67 GT350 tribute lining [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] . Just a shame the way it happened [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]

I've got a mental list going of the cars I "must-see" at Brad's 1st annual TMS meet and yours is one of them. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I like that cliche... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

And you are going to the meet? From way up in Jersey? That's great to hear. And I can't wait to see all the cars I've been following on here... and especially the people. Should be a blast.
Old 2/11/06, 11:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If it's still Labor Day weekend, I've had my calendar marked... Even told a couple of my Alabamer friends 'bout it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully I'll have something pretty to show off by then... Too much competition on this site [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]