05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Side exhaust and GTR kit

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/06, 03:05 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flamin ponyexpress @ March 1, 2006, 12:17 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Check out Blow By Racings site. They have a side exhost too! oh yea! look at the single exhost tip. Go to the site click on new products, then click on the side exhost to see pictures. www.blowbyracing.com
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]

Biggest joke of a performance shop EVAR!

-Dan
Old 3/1/06, 11:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Why do you say that Im intrested in that body kit from that . Before I purchase it it be nice to have some info on the company please add more thanx
Old 3/1/06, 11:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleveland @ March 1, 2006, 5:08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biggest joke of a performance shop EVAR!

-Dan
[/b][/quote]

What do you mean by that! I'd like to know myself. Have you had bad luck dealing with them? If you go to the site and enlarge the picture , you can see that it's a real side exhoist and tip.
Old 3/1/06, 12:10 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flamin ponyexpress @ March 1, 2006, 10:44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
What do you mean by that! I'd like to know myself. Have you had bad luck dealing with them? If you go to the site and enlarge the picture , you can see that it's a real side exhoist and tip.
[/b][/quote]
short story:
they are scammers, they advertise products they dont even have/have out yet, they charge rediculous pricing for mediocre everything, they falsify performance #s and gains, they are jerks on the forums, the list goes on

long story: try some searches and do a lil retroactive research before responding in this thread further
Old 3/1/06, 02:05 PM

Hey guys, we dont have the GTSR products finished yet, but I can tell you they will look like what you see. Once our body kit is done, many pictures will be posted. The Kit should be available late March. Feel free to ask any questions and we will be happy to answer them.
Old 3/1/06, 06:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Bash prices are far better than BBR although they did go up recently which wasnt pleasing. The two kits look very similar it was a price thing but now they are both a lot closer in price
Old 3/1/06, 08:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Question for Bash, why when you put out a side exhaust package doesnt it cover the rear cutout in any way.Why not make a package that is complete. And whats with the price hike? Parts of eth website still have the old pricing.
Old 3/2/06, 07:43 AM

- We are going to change that package so you can get the rear bumper as well, I will get that done this week

- And what price hike are you talking about? What parts have what old pricing?

Now the side skirts did go up in price some, because they are 2 piece now, and it makes it a lot easier to install

http://www.bashperformance.com/cart/produc..._code=BPR2645SS

Side Skirts for the GTSR will be available soon, They have a more modern racing look and will have a different exhaust tip and shape to fit the side exhaust.
Old 3/2/06, 08:18 AM

Any news on tail lights yet?
Old 3/2/06, 06:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Nooooo, why did you make them a two piece, they looked great before, I guess Ill wait for the GTSR skirts

Under 05+ BASH PERFORMANCE 3 INCH SIDE EXIT EXHAUST it says

Fiberglass side skirts with exhaust cut outs are available for $275.00 per set, which is the old pricing. Do you have any of the old style left?
Old 3/6/06, 08:19 AM

No, just the two piece sets
Old 3/6/06, 08:56 AM
Cobra Member

updated website, still with phony pictures. As far as the side exhaust, the "MONOCEROS" body kit, why don't you just name it RONAELE, 'cause those are the same pictures he has in his website. Credibility goes out the window when you don't use your own material (Just like Ronaele's credibility went out the window when he started using BBRs pictures/body kit as his own).
Old 3/6/06, 05:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Why in the world would you make the side skirt 2 pieces? To make it easier to install??? I was going to buy those side skirts but there is no way now. When will people understand that it's not cool to add more body lines to a car (even if you are extending existing ones). The original design was much better looking. I would rather sacrifice a little install time rather than sacrifice looks (that rant over). Not trying to be a jerk. I just think that was a poor move. O well, is there anyway that the side exhaust tip could or would be sold seperately?
Old 3/6/06, 05:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Double post(sorry forums acting funny), mods please delete this post.