05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Natasha struts her stuff at the Shelby Show....

Search this Thread

Old 3/4/06, 06:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justin are you going to be able to make the MCA/TMS meet in Birmingham Alabama in september labor day weekend? We got a florida caravan lined up, I sure would love to see you and your car there.

One more question, I can see you have lower side scoops on her, do you have the upper quarter panel scoops also? Its looks like you do from the pics.
Old 3/5/06, 04:49 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Justin,
I have totally missed this thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] I applaud you!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] You should feel greatly honored about that photo shoot and winning 1st for the 05/06's. I have followed you and your car for about a year and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. You have a large following on this forum and handle yourself well. Congrats my friend!!!
Scott [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/8/06, 09:04 PM
3rd Times A Charm

I'll give you a bump, just because this thread deserves to be on top!

Hey Justin, would you mind sending me an Email with pics of you baby! I want some wheel shots if you could!!!
Old 3/9/06, 03:18 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(runfox @ March 4, 2006, 5:47 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin are you going to be able to make the MCA/TMS meet in Birmingham Alabama in september labor day weekend? We got a florida caravan lined up, I sure would love to see you and your car there.

One more question, I can see you have lower side scoops on her, do you have the upper quarter panel scoops also? Its looks like you do from the pics.
[/b][/quote]

I would love to make that trip...I'll have to see how my work schedule looks. I have both upper and lower scoop's and they are from Cervini's. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(70MACH1OWNER @ March 5, 2006, 3:52 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin,
I have totally missed this thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] I applaud you!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] You should feel greatly honored about that photo shoot and winning 1st for the 05/06's. I have followed you and your car for about a year and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. You have a large following on this forum and handle yourself well. Congrats my friend!!!
Scott [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Scott! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I sometimes debate posting stuff like this for fear of "Hot Doggin" it to much, but it boils down to the amount of people asking how Natasha is coming along...It's good to hear that she has a following. I figure as long as people are interested and like watching her progress, I owe it to her fan's to post... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ March 8, 2006, 8:07 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'll give you a bump, just because this thread deserves to be on top!
Hey Justin, would you mind sending me an Email with pics of you baby! I want some wheel shots if you could!!!
[/b][/quote]

Thank you Nick... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I'll send you an e-mail...
Old 3/9/06, 03:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

<span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">OUTSTANDING!</span></span></span>

I knew they would love the "GT666"

The Boss Hog