05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Eurotails

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/05, 06:46 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't like the look of euro's on any car at all either. That's just my opinion though.
Old 4/13/05, 07:04 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've seen some hideous euros... but i saw a sweet mach 1 (2002?) red with euros and a sweet set of rims... it looked very nice...
Old 4/13/05, 07:08 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Originally posted by Autotooner@April 13, 2005, 6:07 PM
I've seen some hideous euros... but i saw a sweet mach 1 (2002?) red with euros and a sweet set of rims... it looked very nice...
A MACH 1 WITH EURO'S!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!
Old 4/13/05, 07:17 PM
Bullitt Member

I saw 99-04 model Mustang with some of these Euros on it a few months back. It looked like someone had just taped some aluminum foil over their tail lights!
Old 4/13/05, 07:22 PM

Originally posted by seth0019@April 13, 2005, 9:20 PM
I saw 99-04 model Mustang with some of these Euros on it a few months back. It looked like someone had just taped some aluminum foil over their tail lights!

the one I saw were like this...
Old 4/13/05, 07:38 PM
Cobra Member

no not on any car do those look good

reminds me of the 20 neons I saw lined up in the Wal-mart parking lot
Old 4/13/05, 07:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Autotooner+April 13, 2005, 7:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Autotooner @ April 13, 2005, 7:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seth0019@April 13, 2005, 9:20 PM

the one I saw were like this...
[/b][/quote]
Old 4/13/05, 07:51 PM

thats yall's opinion... mine is that if it is your car, u pay the insurance and so forth... do what you want to it...
Old 4/13/05, 07:53 PM
GT Member

:notnice:
Old 4/13/05, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

:notnice: :ranting:
Old 4/13/05, 08:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Autotooner@April 13, 2005, 7:54 PM
thats yall's opinion... mine is that if it is your car, u pay the insurance and so forth... do what you want to it...
And then smile when you get ripped for having a whale tail and neons all over your car.
Old 4/13/05, 08:35 PM

I'm not putting a whale tail on my car... nor exterior neons... maybe interior though...
Old 4/13/05, 08:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Japanese cars stink
Old 4/13/05, 08:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Stay Away!! :jedi:
Old 4/13/05, 09:16 PM

?? my car isn't Japanese... Thunderbird, hello... made in USA.. :usa: Ford Motor Company, the same one that makes Mustangs...

I'm not even gonna comment on the star wars thing... But I gotta say this...
mods better warm up your language filters...
People on this site are really narrow minded.. you think if you like it its cool if not its rice... well I disagree people should be able to do what ever they want (legal that is) to their cars... If it was up to you people we would all have a Mustang that follows certain guidelines( not that it'd be all bad) but it don't work that way, people have different tastes and opinions.. and once someobne merly breathes across that line he/she is pounded with people yelling RICE!! I am sick of all the "japanese cars stink", "that's Rice" and all the other comments one gets by making their car different... don't get me wrong I'm one of the biggest 'stang fans and muscle car fans on here... but come on people, I probably couldn't count on both hands the number of people who have left this site because of the $%&#ing abuse from you narrow minded members... I would be one of them, but I love mustangs too much and I know there are far more caring people on here than noncaring ones...
I'm also not saying these cars with a millon decals for parts they don't even own, fart can exhausts, and shopping cart looking wings aren't ridiculous... but did you buy their car?
do you pay for insurance, gas, oil, all the mods?
if not then you have know right to complain and make them feel any less of a car enthusiest than you are!!
aight, I feel I've made my point and without clogging up much more board space...
Old 4/13/05, 09:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think Lexus was doing 'Euro' taillamps for a while. I don't think they look bad if they're on the right car. I prefer blackouts though.
Old 4/13/05, 09:27 PM
I lust for a M24

Hey, I'm with ya, but you knew this was coming... you even said it in your own subtitle.
Old 4/13/05, 09:28 PM

Justin, noticed your sig, U listen to Eminem?
Old 4/13/05, 09:28 PM
FR500 Member

Euro's look fine on some European cars and definitely Japanese tuner cars. I think they are ugly, but they look fine on ugly cars... it fits them. But they have no place on an American muscle car like the Mustang. I have seen a couple Mustangs with Euro lights. They tend to have oversized single exhaust and ugly vinyl jobs and/or decals as well.
Old 4/13/05, 10:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Autotooner@April 13, 2005, 9:19 PM
?? my car isn't Japanese... Thunderbird, hello... made in USA.. :usa: Ford Motor Company, the same one that makes Mustangs...

I'm not even gonna comment on the star wars thing... But I gotta say this...
mods better warm up your language filters...
People on this site are really narrow minded.. you think if you like it its cool if not its rice... well I disagree people should be able to do what ever they want (legal that is) to their cars... If it was up to you people we would all have a Mustang that follows certain guidelines( not that it'd be all bad) but it don't work that way, people have different tastes and opinions.. and once someobne merly breathes across that line he/she is pounded with people yelling RICE!! I am sick of all the "japanese cars stink", "that's Rice" and all the other comments one gets by making their car different... don't get me wrong I'm one of the biggest 'stang fans and muscle car fans on here... but come on people, I probably couldn't count on both hands the number of people who have left this site because of the $%&#ing abuse from you narrow minded members... I would be one of them, but I love mustangs too much and I know there are far more caring people on here than noncaring ones...
I'm also not saying these cars with a millon decals for parts they don't even own, fart can exhausts, and shopping cart looking wings aren't ridiculous... but did you buy their car?
do you pay for insurance, gas, oil, all the mods?
if not then you have know right to complain and make them feel any less of a car enthusiest than you are!!
aight, I feel I've made my point and without clogging up much more board space...
B) Chill dude.
You spent more time on justifying your choice, opinion and trying to change peoples mind than it's worth. Apparently most, me included, think Euros bring out the ricey look and don't belong on a 'Stang.
:scratch: As far as people leaving this site ... what evidence is offered, or is that an "opinion based on "feelings", not based on facts. I see the membership roles increasing weekly; not decreasing as you eluded.
:bang: As an engineer I always have to remember I may like something because it makes me feel good but that it can be a piece of %&^ based on fact... i.e. I for one would like to have a VW Thing for a beach toy. I absolutely loved my XKE I kept for years; but got tired of the "Prince of Darkness" electrical system and got rid of it. Take the comments for what they are; opinions and experiences, then do with them what you will.