Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

2007 Foose Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 6/11/07, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ecmazza
So according to Unique Performance's website these cars are being shipped to dealers now. They also list dealers that will carry the car. In the Houston area they list the Planet Ford dealers. I have never had a good time when I visit any of their lots, but I thought I would email them about the Foose anyway.

So below is my first email to them, then their reply, which you HAVE TO READ, and then my reply to them....wtf, wtf...

MY FIRST EMAIL:
I am interested in the 2007 Limited Edition Foose Mustang. I believe you are an authorized seller of this car and I was wondering when they will arrive on your lot and how much they will cost.Thanks,Erik

THEIR REPLY:
YES!! WE WILL BE A DEALER FOR THE MUSTANG, THY WILL NOT START ARRIVING UNTIL LATE AUG. EARLY SEPT. WE ARE NOT SURE ON THE PRICES YET, BUT RUMOR IS AROUND $100,000. BUT THATS JUST A RUMOR. I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET YOU KNOW AS I KNOW MORE.
>DENISE KELLEY planetford35@leadcrm.com

MY REPLY TO DENISE:
DENISE,

You have to be mistaken. There is NO WAY that the Foose Mustang is going to sell for $100,000. I would suggest double-checking your facts. Unique Performance is going to be building these cars and they have told me to expect a MSRP of around $40,000-$45,000. I was just checking w/you mostly to see when they would be arriving on your lot.

Also, I doubt they are not going to arrive until Sept., as Unique Performance is located in Dallas and they have already started shipping cars out to dealers.

Please tell me your email was a joke.

Thanks for your time,
Erik
These have been in my area since 2006, here is proof Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You can also find my very new 07(#2) last September,'06'
in one of the pics. Here I am with Chip Foose at a benifit he put on at Sioux Falls in June, 2006. I have more pic, but just to let you know they are out there.I hope you enjoy these, I know I did that day.
Attached Images        
Old 6/12/07, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Topnotch

I see Sioux City Ford on the back plates, I saw this at the dealership in Sioux City, Iowa last year. when was this taken and where? If you have never met Chip Foose, you are missing something is all I can say.
Old 6/17/07, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by 351pony
I just spoke with Chip Foose last week at a car show in Sioux Falls, SD and the price for his Stallion Mustang is $45k and some change. They had several out on display and I must admit they are nice looking cars...
Were you there too, so was I ,as you can see by my reply to the post here.I had a great time talking to those there and enjoyed the meal as well as visiting with him and got his autograph to. My husband never knows what Mustang I will be getting next, keeps him guessing, but of course he loves them too and when he gets a chance he is in the driver seat of my 07 GT/CS Stang ,but don't let us forget my 04 Convert, that one to.