Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs Discuss the Offerings from Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda, and Others

2007 Foose Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 9/15/06, 10:40 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by burningman
good god that blue and silver is awesome!
Yeah I like that one too.
Old 9/16/06, 12:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ecmazza
$49+, what kind of performance upgrades are we talking about...that still seems expensive to me...especially when (if) the gt500 comes down to msrp.
Well I was a little dissapointed as well to find out that Unique Performance was going to be using the Roush supercharger on the Foose Stallion but I guess development costs just put anything else beyond reach for pricing concerns. Im not bashing the Shelby in any way (i'd love to have one myself) but the quality of the paintwork on the Foose as well as the fact that the exclusivity 3500 per year rather than 10000, 20" Premium wheels and tires, a great looking body kit as well as billet grilles, special aluminum hood, special interior trim pieces, gauges, etc, give the Foose a very unique look that few others will have without extensive aftermarket additions. Put a Foose Stallion next to a Shelby GT500 and ask someone who knows nothing about the engines to choose one based on looks and styling and they'll pick the Foose everytime in my opinion. Hands down a better looking car for the money.
Old 9/17/06, 09:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cgoeschel
Well I was a little dissapointed as well to find out that Unique Performance was going to be using the Roush supercharger on the Foose Stallion but I guess development costs just put anything else beyond reach for pricing concerns. Im not bashing the Shelby in any way (i'd love to have one myself) but the quality of the paintwork on the Foose as well as the fact that the exclusivity 3500 per year rather than 10000, 20" Premium wheels and tires, a great looking body kit as well as billet grilles, special aluminum hood, special interior trim pieces, gauges, etc, give the Foose a very unique look that few others will have without extensive aftermarket additions. Put a Foose Stallion next to a Shelby GT500 and ask someone who knows nothing about the engines to choose one based on looks and styling and they'll pick the Foose everytime in my opinion. Hands down a better looking car for the money.
Yeah, good thing the Blue one sold yesterday CG!! I was starting to worry about you.
Old 9/18/06, 09:24 PM
Cobra Member

See this thread for pics...

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=53660
Old 9/20/06, 11:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Imagine that, a Foose design with a horizontal grille......boring....personally alot of what I have seen him do on TV and magazines dont do much for me. The color combos and stripes remind me of a 70's color scheme in a house.
Old 12/9/06, 08:30 AM
GT Member

Anyone have pics with the Foose hood and Shaker cutout?

Thanks
Old 1/28/07, 02:20 PM

The silver gauges do make the interior of the car look better. It's too bad they didn't come up with a more updated interior for the seats and also a different looking dashboard.
Old 1/28/07, 02:31 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Originally Posted by Topnotch
New Pics::::

I love that front end. If I ever get 2005+ Mustang I wanna same front end.
Old 2/6/07, 12:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Why not build your own with parts they use on it, cost you about 35000 supercharger and hooked up.
Old 2/6/07, 12:31 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They don't sell their parts! I want the rocker panels, and can't find out info on purchasing them.

-danny
Old 2/7/07, 03:14 PM
GT Member

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I went and looked at two of these (one hard top, one rag) the other day at my local dealer and noticed something...

The Foose "signature" on the glove box is a sticker...I couldn't believe it!

Overall though I like the way the cars looked in person...but a sticker?!?
Old 2/16/07, 02:07 PM
V6 Member

I don't like 'em.
Old 2/16/07, 02:20 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by pegasusphototx
They don't sell their parts! I want the rocker panels, and can't find out info on purchasing them.

-danny
CDC sells the Foose hood. Hopefully more parts will follow.
Old 5/11/07, 10:08 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by AFBLUE
CDC sells the Foose hood. Hopefully more parts will follow.

I like that Foose spoiler... Front end also. Hopefully someone makes something similar
Old 5/12/07, 09:29 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I went and looked at two of these (one hard top, one rag) the other day at my local dealer and noticed something...

The Foose "signature" on the glove box is a sticker...I couldn't believe it!

Overall though I like the way the cars looked in person...but a sticker?!?
A sticker???? Wow thats a bummer....
Old 5/25/07, 05:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

I like the hood. If its aluminum, and I could get the hood, it would be a nice addition to my GT/CS....and I could get rid of the %^$# fake hood scoop!
Old 5/29/07, 07:11 PM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
you can get the hood from CDC
Old 6/6/07, 06:39 PM

Question about Stripes

Does anybody know if the stripes on the Foose are replaceable or are they part of the paint scheme and impossible to remove?

I found the one I want but I'm not sure about the color of the stripes.

The Foose is Black with Cinnamon stripes. I'm considering the cream colored stripes instead.

Any opinions?
Old 6/11/07, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by MrClean
I like the hood. If its aluminum, and I could get the hood, it would be a nice addition to my GT/CS....and I could get rid of the %^$# fake hood scoop!
Yep...it's aluminum...spoke with the folks from CDC at the All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle a couple weeks ago...They coordinated creation of the hood closely with Ford - the underside is an exact copy of the stamping Ford used on the stock hood. That's the hood (with shaker hole) I'm gonna install on my wife's 06 GT Vert in the next year or so. We had them install the shaker assembly at Carlisle...cutting a hole in the stock hood. Didn't really want to do that, but didn't want to wait since they were installing all their parts free...so we got the shaker assembly, hood struts, and sequential tail light harness...very satisfied with quality and fit/finish of all.

Old 6/11/07, 04:33 PM

So according to Unique Performance's website these cars are being shipped to dealers now. They also list dealers that will carry the car. In the Houston area they list the Planet Ford dealers. I have never had a good time when I visit any of their lots, but I thought I would email them about the Foose anyway.

So below is my first email to them, then their reply, which you HAVE TO READ, and then my reply to them....wtf, wtf...

MY FIRST EMAIL:
I am interested in the 2007 Limited Edition Foose Mustang. I believe you are an authorized seller of this car and I was wondering when they will arrive on your lot and how much they will cost.Thanks,Erik

THEIR REPLY:
YES!! WE WILL BE A DEALER FOR THE MUSTANG, THY WILL NOT START ARRIVING UNTIL LATE AUG. EARLY SEPT. WE ARE NOT SURE ON THE PRICES YET, BUT RUMOR IS AROUND $100,000. BUT THATS JUST A RUMOR. I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET YOU KNOW AS I KNOW MORE.
>DENISE KELLEY planetford35@leadcrm.com

MY REPLY TO DENISE:
DENISE,

You have to be mistaken. There is NO WAY that the Foose Mustang is going to sell for $100,000. I would suggest double-checking your facts. Unique Performance is going to be building these cars and they have told me to expect a MSRP of around $40,000-$45,000. I was just checking w/you mostly to see when they would be arriving on your lot.

Also, I doubt they are not going to arrive until Sept., as Unique Performance is located in Dallas and they have already started shipping cars out to dealers.

Please tell me your email was a joke.

Thanks for your time,
Erik
These have been in my area since 2006, here is proof Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You can also find my very new 07(#2) last September,'06'
in one of the pics. Here I am with Chip Foose at a benifit he put on at Sioux Falls in June, 2006. I have more pic, but just to let you know they are out there.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: 2007 Foose Mustang