V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Suggestion for members & TMS

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/06, 06:08 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, you may have street kills, but you dont have the fastest anything, until there are time slips posted. Might want to do it fast, scrming is gonna put down some impressive numbers this weekend, hes got a secret weapon haha
Old 3/1/06, 06:39 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Fazm
scrming is gonna put down some impressive numbers this weekend, hes got a secret weapon haha[/b][/quote]

I have no ideal what it is but I hope guessing its either 125shot or DR's maybe and it is the perfect time and place to do it!!!

Hmmm on second thought could be the big M.

He He or like PR 4.6 says Je Je [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

My fingers are crossed lets rock Scrming Good Luck!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 06:40 PM
Cobra R Member

Maybe its a 175shot and slicks? im not telling though lol
Old 3/1/06, 06:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fazm @ March 1, 2006, 8:43 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Maybe its a 175shot and slicks? im not telling though lol
[/b][/quote]

His new yellow shoes are good for 50HP.
Old 3/1/06, 08:38 PM
GT Member

Hey fellow stangers! My ride came in last night and I pick her up tomorrow morning! This is the longest 24 hr shift ever! This is a neat idea and alot of good fun. If any of you are interested coming down to Cincy late May/early June, some guys from the station will be hitting Edgewater on T N T night. Should be a literal blast. I should have broken the new steed in by then! Scrming,rygen and the rest of ya, please don't make me look too bad! LOL! Look forward to seeing some awesome times!
Old 3/1/06, 08:41 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(firestang70 @ March 1, 2006, 10:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey fellow stangers! My ride came in last night and I pick her up tomorrow morning! This is the longest 24 hr shift ever! This is a neat idea and alot of good fun. If any of you are interested coming down to Cincy late May/early June, some guys from the station will be hitting Edgewater on T N T night. Should be a literal blast. I should have broken the new steed in by then! Scrming,rygen and the rest of ya, please don't make me look too bad! LOL! Look forward to seeing some awesome times!
[/b][/quote]

Cool man, hey, you got a link to this track? Hmmm, idea......

"4.0 Track Hop"

Kinda like a bar hop, but over a greater period of time, documented with time slips and pictures.

Hmmmmmm [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
Old 3/2/06, 03:44 AM
MSP
Banned

Thats pretty impressive guys! I expected alot more from that comment than what has been posted.. LOL!

Scrming is the King around here! I'm just teasin! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/2/06, 04:08 AM
GT Member

Rygen and all the site is www.edgewaterrace.com. Sounds like a really cool idea!
Old 3/2/06, 07:45 AM
I Have Admin Envy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlackLX4.0 @ March 1, 2006, 7:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'd like to see a drag racing sub-forum of V6 Performance.
[/b][/quote]

With so many subforums and people complaining about moving threads, I could see people being annoyed. I think the best thing to do is keep the drag racing forum as it is, and have both groups of mustangs together. As long as everyone is co-operative (i'd be sure of that) there could be a great exchange of ideas that could benefit both V6 and v8 owners

Something will be set up in the near future for track times
Old 3/2/06, 09:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

I like this idea. Personlly, Id like to see seperate lists: One for the GTs, one for the v6s, and one master list. I know it's a bit more work that way but I think its more ideal for side by side comparisons. Id also like to see it a little more inclusive on the master list than simply the top 10. I get the feeling this would be dominated and not give the v6s a chance to "shine" in the overall comparison.

I think the lists should be posted in the Drag forums, but it would be nice if you included a sticky in each forum that linked to the particular times for that engine for convienence issues. I think it would also get more attention to it as I do know that alot of people will read only the v6 or GT perf. forums in particular.

For each person on, say, the top 10 of each list it might be nice to link them to the person's acct info. That way it provides easy access to the specific mods they have and what it took exactly to get that time. I think a posting of a Drag slip is the only way to go. True it can be edited in Photoshop but this does provide atleast an entrance barrier simply more than the honor system. There will be more people willing to fudge a time, than to fudge a drag slip. Since each person is then required to post a slip, provide a link to that as well for validity with each person in the top lists. Again, its a bit more work but I think is somewhat necessary in the process.

Just a few thoughts and opinions.
Old 3/2/06, 01:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zodiac @ March 2, 2006, 11:58 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I like this idea. Personlly, Id like to see seperate lists: One for the GTs, one for the v6s, and one master list. I know it's a bit more work that way but I think its more ideal for side by side comparisons. Id also like to see it a little more inclusive on the master list than simply the top 10. I get the feeling this would be dominated and not give the v6s a chance to "shine" in the overall comparison.

I think the lists should be posted in the Drag forums, but it would be nice if you included a sticky in each forum that linked to the particular times for that engine for convienence issues. I think it would also get more attention to it as I do know that alot of people will read only the v6 or GT perf. forums in particular.

For each person on, say, the top 10 of each list it might be nice to link them to the person's acct info. That way it provides easy access to the specific mods they have and what it took exactly to get that time. I think a posting of a Drag slip is the only way to go. True it can be edited in Photoshop but this does provide atleast an entrance barrier simply more than the honor system. There will be more people willing to fudge a time, than to fudge a drag slip. Since each person is then required to post a slip, provide a link to that as well for validity with each person in the top lists. Again, its a bit more work but I think is somewhat necessary in the process.

Just a few thoughts and opinions.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, what he said! Make it so. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]