V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

Granatelli Fuego tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 4/17/06, 02:27 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did a quick search on this but I didnt really find anything. Has anyone used this product before, or know anything about it? Thanks all.

Link: Granatelli tuner
Old 4/17/06, 04:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

First I've seen of it... I don't know of any dyno tuners that use it either.
Old 4/17/06, 04:19 PM
GT Member

It is not supposed to be released yet although I have heard of a few people having them. Basically the same as SCT or Diablo except I believe there is more memory in the device. Thats about all I know.
Old 4/18/06, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor

It will eat Diablo. Fuego will be released in 3 months here is the link - it is worth the wait and will do anything and everything the others claim except ours will do it faster. Fuego will data log forever - it has 64mb memory card that is upgradeable to 128

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/fuego.htm
Old 4/18/06, 09:26 PM
Cobra R Member

looks like a great product, but how many custom dyno tuners are around for it?
Old 4/18/06, 09:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granatelli @ April 18, 2006, 8:05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
It will eat Diablo. Fuego will be released in 3 months here is the link - it is worth the wait and will do anything and everything the others claim except ours will do it faster. Fuego will data log forever - it has 64mb memory card that is upgradeable to 128

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/fuego.htm
[/b][/quote]

data log forever? Now that's a lot of RAM! LOL!

Careful whatcha claim [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]
Old 4/18/06, 09:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Fuego tuner looks like it is manufactured by the same folks that make the Diablo one. The buttons are the same, just an altered housing and some modified firmware and hardware (i.e. extra memory). It'll be left to see if a Diablosport tuner will also be a Fuego tuner without much additional learning.
Old 4/18/06, 10:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sure it will do all that...but a price increase? price is..?
Old 4/20/06, 09:43 AM
GT Member

Okay, I guess that I should have asked this to begin with: will it work on the V6 and as Fazm brought up, how many tuners will use it or will it come with tunes?
Old 7/8/06, 11:07 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LimeZoSo
Okay, I guess that I should have asked this to begin with: will it work on the V6 and as Fazm brought up, how many tuners will use it or will it come with tunes?

Fuego IS NOT a Diablo - I agree they look similar - Most know that GMS did most of the marketing for Diablo Yesteryear. Now GMS is on it's own

One part number will tune ANYTHING Ford gas and Diesel - so yes from V6 to GT (GT40) Shelby GT500 and all trucks too
Old 7/9/06, 02:49 AM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by Granatelli
Fuego IS NOT a Diablo - I agree they look similar - Most know that GMS did most of the marketing for Diablo Yesteryear. Now GMS is on it's own

One part number will tune ANYTHING Ford gas and Diesel - so yes from V6 to GT (GT40) Shelby GT500 and all trucks too
If you dont want to make a Turbo system for the V6, I would advise all V6 owners to stay away from your products..

I have a great respect for you and all that you do.. I even seen your grandfather on TV the other day.. Everyone knows that Granatelli rocks bigtime..

But thats still not enough for us to consider buying your product when you have shown a lack of respect in general for V6 owners.. Make a turbo for our 05+ V6 Mustangs, and we will allow you to enter our home and make you a cup of coffee..

But until then your staying out in the doghouse Mr. Granatelli... LOL!! You dont respect us enough to make a turbo for our cars, so you can eat your tuner Sir..

This is with all do respect Granatelli.. All due respect.. Your an awsome guy, but we spent our money on V6's, and you refuse to help us..
Old 7/9/06, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MSP
If you dont want to make a Turbo system for the V6, I would advise all V6 owners to stay away from your products..

I have a great respect for you and all that you do.. I even seen your grandfather on TV the other day.. Everyone knows that Granatelli rocks bigtime..

But thats still not enough for us to consider buying your product when you have shown a lack of respect in general for V6 owners.. Make a turbo for our 05+ V6 Mustangs, and we will allow you to enter our home and make you a cup of coffee..

But until then your staying out in the doghouse Mr. Granatelli... LOL!! You dont respect us enough to make a turbo for our cars, so you can eat your tuner Sir..

This is with all do respect Granatelli.. All due respect.. Your an awsome guy, but we spent our money on V6's, and you refuse to help us..
We never said we would not build a V6 kit. In fact we build tons of V6 kits for the 99-2004 crowd and they made great power. We focused on the GT first and really have not had many people call for the turbo on the new cars yet. As you can see by my sig at the bottom we have designed a new self contained centrifugal blower we call The Avenger. We have a 06 V6 withthe blower on it and we have been testing it for a while with great results and 295 at the tire

stay tuned

plus we have tons of suspension stuff for you guys right now
http://www.granatellimotorsports.com...tang/index.htm
Old 7/9/06, 12:44 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally Posted by Granatelli
We never said we would not build a V6 kit. In fact we build tons of V6 kits for the 99-2004 crowd and they made great power. We focused on the GT first and really have not had many people call for the turbo on the new cars yet. As you can see by my sig at the bottom we have designed a new self contained centrifugal blower we call The Avenger. We have a 06 V6 withthe blower on it and we have been testing it for a while with great results and 295 at the tire

stay tuned

plus we have tons of suspension stuff for you guys right now
http://www.granatellimotorsports.com...tang/index.htm
Thats Awsome Granatelli!! We need options.. I am glad you have finally started showing some Granatelli Love for the V6's...

I bet your Turbo kit will come out real nice on the V6.. The GT kit is awsome..
Old 7/9/06, 12:49 PM
MSP
Banned

I will be picking up some of the 2.5in exhaust cut outs from you tomorrow Grantelli!! I plan to install them right after my Prochamber...

Sweet!! Man, you have alot of good stuff on your website.. I never seen it before.. Thanks for posting the link..
Old 7/10/06, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MSP
I will be picking up some of the 2.5in exhaust cut outs from you tomorrow Grantelli!! I plan to install them right after my Prochamber...

Sweet!! Man, you have alot of good stuff on your website.. I never seen it before.. Thanks for posting the link..
Well that is why we are here - I am happy to see we reached another new customer. All we ask for is consideration of our parts. Our dual billet brace will clear the Procharger

Old 7/13/06, 11:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Have you guys experienced any of the problems everyone has been having with other braces? Rubbing the valve covers, hoodliner, bad fits, etc?
Old 7/14/06, 07:22 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Zodiac
Have you guys experienced any of the problems everyone has been having with other braces? Rubbing the valve covers, hoodliner, bad fits, etc?
We really have not had any complaints but the hood pad is like plus or minus 1" on some cars so it is hard to say. if it barley kisses the hood pad - it hurts nothing.