V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

BamaChips

Search this Thread

Old 2/13/06, 06:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well i have decided to get the Tune/C&L package from Doug. Only problem is that i have filled out the order form about four times because it says once i submit it i will recieve an automatic e-mail to confirm my purchase... well i still have not recieved one. Also i e-mailed BamaChips and told them but have not gotten a e-mail from them either.. from what i hear BamaChips and Doug are great guys to deal with. Well i definiatly trust you guys and still will continue to do business with them but i was just wondering if anyones had any trouble like this before? Also since the tuner/C&L package isnt on the site to order.. how did you guys order it? I just ordered the tuner and wrote i would like the C&L with it in the comment box...
Old 2/13/06, 06:31 PM
Cobra R Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mustang05 @ February 13, 2006, 7:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Well i have decided to get the Tune/C&L package from Doug. Only problem is that i have filled out the order form about four times because it says once i submit it i will recieve an automatic e-mail to confirm my purchase... well i still have not recieved one. Also i e-mailed BamaChips and told them but have not gotten a e-mail from them either.. from what i hear BamaChips and Doug are great guys to deal with. Well i definiatly trust you guys and still will continue to do business with them but i was just wondering if anyones had any trouble like this before? Also since the tuner/C&L package isnt on the site to order.. how did you guys order it? I just ordered the tuner and wrote i would like the C&L with it in the comment box...
[/b][/quote]

That will work, and they will email you back, give them a day to respond. Im sure emails pile up over the weekend [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 07:57 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mustang05 @ February 13, 2006, 7:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
I talked to Doug tonight, he was tied up with the World Of Wheels auto show here in Birmingham. Give him a few days to catch up. You'll be glad you did [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/13/06, 08:17 PM
Bullitt Member

sounds great guys! Cant wait! i wanna feel the real potential my 4.0 like so many of you guys cant wait.
Old 2/13/06, 08:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Does Doug have tunes for Steeda CAIs?
Old 2/13/06, 09:37 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotts05custom @ February 13, 2006, 11:23 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Does Doug have tunes for Steeda CAIs?
[/b][/quote]

Yep. I have a Steeda with Doug's tunes.
Old 2/14/06, 11:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks, I was getting scared he didn't.

Will be getting new tunes from him soon.
Old 2/14/06, 06:19 PM
Bullitt Member

well i was contacted last night... and in the e-mail it said if i wanted to do the paypal/credit card feature i have i tell him and he'll send me a invoice.. well i havnt gotten one yet.. i was wondering if im doing this right? i just sent him i will be doing the paypal/credit card feature so i will need a invoice sent... is that what anyone else did or am i not following the instructions???
Old 2/15/06, 06:41 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mustang05 @ February 14, 2006, 8:22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
well i was contacted last night... and in the e-mail it said if i wanted to do the paypal/credit card feature i have i tell him and he'll send me a invoice.. well i havnt gotten one yet.. i was wondering if im doing this right? i just sent him i will be doing the paypal/credit card feature so i will need a invoice sent... is that what anyone else did or am i not following the instructions???
[/b][/quote]

yes, you are doing it right. Now what will happen is he will send you a link to a invoice on the paypal website and you just simply fill out your imformation, type in your credit card information and hit submit. then your card will be processed and charged and your tuner and CAI will be on its way! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Old 2/15/06, 03:47 PM

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] I wish Doug would answer my emails... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]