V6 Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang V6 Performance and Technical Information

05 V6 Runs 11's!

Search this Thread

Old 11/2/05, 08:38 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MSP@November 2, 2005, 10:26 PM
LOL!! I never thought I would see the day when the first 4.0 rivalry was born, but I guess it was un-avoidable.. It was bound to happen.. Hopefully we will still be friends when the dust settles.. The only disadvantage I can see thus far is Scrming is shooting for Low 13's, low 12's.. I have already made it clear I am shooting for 11's.. My entire effort in setting up my car is based around 11.xx ET's.. Seems alittle unfair that I will have to make an example out of him.. I sure would have rather used a Obnoxious GT owner.. But this is the path he has chosen, and since I do think he is a pretty good guy, and must comply with his wishes.. I just hope everything will still be kool afterwards..

need to set some ground rules for the BIG EVENT (wonder if we can sell the rights to HBO Pay per View?)

1) Since I put 36,000 a year on it the cars must run with street radials... DRs or slicks would be very impractiical with a Daily Driver like mine...

2) Must run on pump gas, 94 octane or less.

3) Must not have the back seat delete kit... Where would I stick the baby seat?

4) No trailer... must drive the car to the BIG EVENT... and you must be able to driver the car home AFTER the BIG EVENT...

You know... while where at it...some of the StangNet guys wanted a piece of me too! Like Fazm and Zodiac

"wtf, imma kick ur hiney scrming lol"
"Fazm, get in line for scrming... that fuggers mine first!"

I think next spring we could have the 05/06 V6 RUMBLE!!!! LOL!
Old 11/2/05, 08:42 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by scrming@November 2, 2005, 7:41 PM
need to set some ground rules for the BIG EVENT (wonder if we can sell the rights to HBO Pay per View?)

1) Since I put 36,000 a year on it the cars must run with street radials... DRs or slicks would be very impractiical with a Daily Driver like mine...

4) No trailer... must drive the car to the BIG EVENT... and you must be able to driver the car home AFTER the BIG EVENT...

You know... while where at it...some of the StangNet guys wanted a piece of me too! Like Fazm and Zodiac

I have a baby car seat in mine as well.. The daughter and I (2yrs. old) just got back from the store.. My Son is 7 months old.. So I have two.. But they will be coming out for the big day. I will be running Drag Radials in the rear.. I cant compromise on this, because I also have to prove the 7.5 with a Girdle can hold up..
Old 11/2/05, 08:42 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rygenstormlocke@November 2, 2005, 10:27 PM
Who cares, it's all in good fun....I'll provide the beer!

mmmmmmm......... beeeeer!!!! YOU KNOW I"M THERE!!! That's te beauty of the automatic... put it in drive and never spill a drop while your trying to find 3rd.... LOL!

(I'm kidding of course... this guy is against drinking and driving... which is why we're going to have to add another baby seat... I needed to make sure my wife was the designated driver this Holiday season! LOL!)
Old 11/2/05, 08:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by scrming@November 2, 2005, 10:41 PM

I'm in, and I will show my wife this picture. She keeps telling me I can't fit a baby seat in my stang...HA...PROOF!!!!

But I will be there, I will put aside vacation time for this!
Old 11/2/05, 08:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by scrming@November 2, 2005, 10:45 PM
mmmmmmm......... beeeeer!!!! YOU KNOW I"M THERE!!! That's te beauty of the automatic... put it in drive and never spill a drop while your trying to find 3rd.... LOL!

(I'm kidding of course... this guy is against drinking and driving... which is why we're going to have to add another baby seat... I needed to make sure my wife was the designated driver this Holiday season! LOL!)
Exactly! Thats why I got married, to have a DD. I will bring her so she can drive my drunk hiney all the way back to VA. We'll dump the kids (2 and 7) at her parents. I'll tell my wife its the vacation she always dreamt of...LOL, whe will kill me if I take her racing on our vacation.

Hmmm, depending on the location maybe I could find a bed n breakfast or some wifey stuff. That would work.
Old 11/2/05, 08:46 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by MSP@November 2, 2005, 10:45 PM
I have a baby car seat in mine as well.. The daughter and I (2yrs. old) just got back from the store.. My Son is 7 months old.. So I have two.. But they will be coming out for the big day. I will be running Drag Radials in the rear.. I cant compromise on this, because I also have to prove the 7.5 with a Girdle can hold up..
hold off on buying the girdle for now... a little bird told me that a new girdle is in the works that will fit on our cars without relocating the panhard... hopefully by next spring...
Old 11/2/05, 08:59 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by scrming@November 2, 2005, 7:49 PM
hold off on buying the girdle for now... a little bird told me that a new girdle is in the works that will fit on our cars without relocating the panhard... hopefully by next spring...

Thats sounds good.. But I'll just go with the PanHard relocate, I dont want to wait that long.. LOL!!