GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

What to do ???? PLease help

Search this Thread

Old 1/6/10, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by d_bone33
well, it isn't for the magazines, its mainly cause when i push the gas, i can go as fast as the road is straight, but i would just love to be in a magazine one day honestly. and i wnat that much horse power, but it seems that this forum does nothing but talk crap instead of actually give advice on parts and everything, it actually is starting to **** me off. Every time i come on this site, people just joke around and play around......i tell you what buddy. How about you go sit in Afghanistan for a year, get blown up almost ever day by car bombs, and then have people make jokes, and talk crap about what you want , while they are sitting on there asses in AMERICA!!!
WOW! did you not make the CHOICE to join the armed forces? We are all here sitting on our asses, working at our jobs, paying taxes on our income and goods/services we buy. Tax money that goes to paying for the armor you wear, guns/ammo you use and the vehicles you drive/ride in while in service. While it is noble and all that you made a choice and joined the forces to serve and protect, it is a total d-bag move to rub that in everyone elses face.
Old 1/7/10, 05:17 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 08Bullitt_0067
WOW! did you not make the CHOICE to join the armed forces? We are all here sitting on our asses, working at our jobs, paying taxes on our income and goods/services we buy. Tax money that goes to paying for the armor you wear, guns/ammo you use and the vehicles you drive/ride in while in service. While it is noble and all that you made a choice and joined the forces to serve and protect, it is a total d-bag move to rub that in everyone elses face.
Wow, someone finally posted just what I was thinking. Good post.