GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Took a big step and ordered a bunch from BMR (LCA, Strut brace, etc)

Search this Thread

Old 3/10/06, 06:51 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I ordered a bunch of stuff.... it was cheaper for shipping purposes ( at least that is what I am telling myself)

Ordered:

BMR LCA's
BMR Lowering brackets
BMR Strut tower brace
BMR A brace (60 bucks,what the &(*(*&) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

A few more questions if you all don't mind. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

I have read a few posts that their BMR LCA's are too short. Not sure if they were using the lowering brackets or not. IF and I mean IF they are too short....what do you fine folks suggest??

It should all be here in a week when I will finally be off and get some time to work on the pony.

Thanks again [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]

BTW my wife hopefully did order my Hurst shifter for my bday coming up.
Old 3/10/06, 07:17 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMR was super. I needed a favor and they did it no problem. They also were backordered on the lowering bracket,but will ship the rest and the brackets later no extra shipping...........thats cool.