GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

***STEEDA MUSTANG SOURCE PREFERRED MEMBERS & NEW FINANCING OPTIONS***

Search this Thread

Old 3/20/08, 08:42 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***STEEDA MUSTANG SOURCE PREFERRED MEMBERS & NEW FINANCING OPTIONS***

Steeda would like to extend preferred pricing to all TMS members through the remainder of March. Members can contact me by PM or by phone. If by phone please mention you are a TMS member and you will be quoted preferred pricing on all Steeda manufactured parts. Steeda manufactured parts begin with 555, 223, or 296 in the part number. If you are interested in a non-Steeda part contact me anyway and I'll see what we can do.

In addition, orders of 250.00 or more will receive a free hat, 500.00 or more a hat and T-shirt, 1,000 or more both the hat, T-shirt, and free shipping, excluding truck freight items such as our hoods and Steeda front fascia.

We are also bringing online a new purchasing option called the Steeda Preferred Financing Account Program.

With this program you can enjoy preferred financing options on your purchases of 250.00 or more through GE Money Financing.

Purchases of 250 to 749.99 can enjoy 3 months to pay with no interest, purchases of 750.00 or more can have 6 months to pay with no interest, and purchases of 1250.00 or more can choose 12 months to pay with no interest! A link to apply online will be available in the next day or 2. I will post the link to this when its available.

Your Steeda preferred financing account also includes 1 year free roadside assistance and can also be used at most Exxon and Mobil gas locations for gas purchases.

Any questions please feel free to contact me!

Gus
Old 3/24/08, 03:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As promised, here is the link where you can sign up for your preferred account with 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month payment terms. You can call in your orders with this number or place them on our website www.steeda.com, although the website will not apply any TMS member pricing so its best to call or email me your orders.

http://www.steeda.com/inc/financing.php