GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Shelby Nationals with video/pics

Search this Thread

Old 12/2/07, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shelby Nationals with video/pics

I am placing a thread here for those of you with modified S197's who might be interested in attending an event this coming summer. Chalon and I recently became staff at the Mid-America Performance Ford and Shelby Meet. I would like to assemble a group of modular Mustangs that would be interested in participating in their own class of drag racing, "Modular Street." This would be an indexed class open to any modular powered Ford.

This event has been endorsed by Carroll Shelby now as the "Shelby Nationals" and will be gaining more than it's usual crowd of international attendees. MM&FF, 5.0mag, Mustang Enthusiast, Modified Mustangs, and Mustang Monthly are just some of the magazines that cover the event. It has 30,000 attendees each year and primarily consists of road racing and drag racing. There is a cruise-in, swap meet, and one of the country's best all Ford car shows. It is held in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the Southern Hills Marriott, where it has for the last 33 years. If you are interested in attending P.M. me or e-mail me and I will help you get into a room at the discount show price (89.00/night). Typically these rooms sell out by Jan 1, so you should secure a room soon if you plan on staying at the Marriott. FYI, the area hotels in Tulsa become booked also so book early.

For registration at the drags, road course, and car show let me know and I will forward a form to you, we should also have an electronic web form available soon.

Event Promotional Video: http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/

Derek & Chalon
Derek@mipmotorsports.com
Chalon@mipmotorsports.com
Attached Thumbnails Shelby Nationals with video/pics-dsc01709.jpg   Shelby Nationals with video/pics-dsc01713.jpg   Shelby Nationals with video/pics-dsc01716.jpg   Shelby Nationals with video/pics-dsc01755.jpg   Shelby Nationals with video/pics-dsc01729.jpg  

Attached Images      
Old 12/3/07, 12:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the post. Subcribing as I have Vacation during that time. Maybe can work that in.