GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Roush Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 2/8/06, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Day,

I just became a Roush Dealer today.

Has anybody installed a S/C on their 05,06 Stang GT

I would like some feedback before I install one on a stock unit.

Thanks,

Eastgate Lance
Old 2/8/06, 10:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

This should be in the performance section. There are a bunch of people who have installed S/C on their cars.

I dunno about Roush tho. Not a big fan of their stuff.
Old 2/8/06, 11:09 AM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I'll be a donor if you want to install it on my car [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

I'll give ya the feedback.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Pete
Old 2/8/06, 01:36 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Use my car as a donor before Pete's, that is, if you need one. Pete's just not worthy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/8/06, 01:52 PM
I Have No Life

Quiet there Sarnia-boy
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Old 2/8/06, 02:20 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EastgateLance @ February 8, 2006, 11:46 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Good Day,
I just became a Roush Dealer today.

Has anybody installed a S/C on their 05,06 Stang GT
I would like some feedback before I install one on a stock unit.
Thanks,

Eastgate Lance
[/b][/quote]

Here is a thread all about a Roushcharger install

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=41709
Old 2/8/06, 03:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boomer @ February 8, 2006, 3:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quiet there Sarnia-boy
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Actually neither of you should have any say in this matter. The donor should be a Hamilton person and let me think......oh yeah, that would be ME.

Besides.....who better to test the added power on the streets of Hamilton than......oh, maybe one who patrols the streets of Hamilton????????? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/policeman.gif[/img]

Later kids..........
Old 2/8/06, 05:57 PM
Bullitt Member

I'll be buying/installing one this summer. Very nice kit although the ultimate hp is limited relative to most of the other kits. It's perfect for what I want.
Old 2/8/06, 06:02 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are you going to be selling the roush cars or just the parts?
Old 2/8/06, 07:04 PM
I Have No Life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Original Sin @ February 8, 2006, 5:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Actually neither of you should have any say in this matter. The donor should be a Hamilton person and let me think......oh yeah, that would be ME.

Besides.....who better to test the added power on the streets of Hamilton than......oh, maybe one who patrols the streets of Hamilton????????? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/policeman.gif[/img]

Later kids..........
[/b][/quote]

ehem...
You have an auto [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
No Auto Tune from Roush remember....
Which means... I CAN get it... and you TELL me when your patrolling those streets... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/8/06, 11:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boomer @ February 8, 2006, 9:07 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
ehem...
Which means... I CAN get it... and you TELL me when your patrolling those streets... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Oh blower me.......and I mean that in Roush terms of course [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/10/06, 10:13 AM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boomer @ February 8, 2006, 9:07 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
ehem...
[/b][/quote]
I received an e-mail from Roush Performance today that states that they expect to release the ROUSHCHARGER for AUTOMATIC equipped GTs "by mid spring to summer time 2006." Roush Performance also told me this on the telephone earlier today. And, my local Ford dealer (who also is a Roush dealer and installs the Roush superchargers on customer's cars) checked with Roush about this, and was told the same thing.
Old 2/11/06, 09:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ddd1968rt @ February 10, 2006, 12:16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I received an e-mail from Roush Performance today that states that they expect to release the ROUSHCHARGER for AUTOMATIC equipped GTs "by mid spring to summer time 2006." Roush Performance also told me this on the telephone earlier today. And, my local Ford dealer (who also is a Roush dealer and installs the Roush superchargers on customer's cars) checked with Roush about this, and was told the same thing.
[/b][/quote]

Thank-you Dave, I'd asked Lance this question and he was going to check with Roush on the auto version. Only problem with the Roush kit is that it sounds expensive, VERY expensive (and yes, I know about the warranty stuff). So we'll see what the final numbers are like if they offer the product.....and I'll be wanting to compare it to the FRP Whipple system which, from the feedback, sounds really promising. Now if Lance would offer to honour our Cdn warranties with the purchase and install of the FRP kit through Eastgate Ford, well the decision process would be just way to fun to pass up [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Mark
Old 2/11/06, 10:16 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RandyB @ February 8, 2006, 6:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'll be buying/installing one this summer. Very nice kit although the ultimate hp is limited relative to most of the other kits. It's perfect for what I want.
[/b][/quote]

I just tried mine and yes it is also all the power I need. Wait till you here the whine of the s/c under load it is like wooowww!! never heard anything as sweet as that
Old 2/11/06, 11:54 PM
I Have No Life

Don't temp me like that....