GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

New surround heat shield for JLT CAI

Search this Thread

Old 7/19/06, 02:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TexaStang
I think someone used the letter "G" in the Off Topic forums, better go hijack the thread with how much you dislike JR and Granatelli.

In the mean time, I'll be looking for your degree showing any experience in anything related to thermodynamics or even basic heatflow and transfer.

And these heatshields probably do about as much as billet radiator caps. I don't think anyone argued anything different.

And there is plenty of information floating about talking about how much of a joke Amsoil is. If you want a super premium oil, go with Redline. Period. Or you can use Amsoil and have the weight of your oil magically rise directly proportional to how many miles you have between changes.

Have a nice day
after my experiences yesterday, i now WORSHIP Redline! My rear end chattered so hard and so bad that i refused to drive my car because i thought the rear end was going to fall apart. I had my shop put in Redline diff oil, and NO NOISE at all now. I can only imagine how good their enngine oil is!
Old 7/19/06, 03:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
JR is a person, the figurehead of Granatelli. Granatelli is a business, which can be referred to separately from JR.
Hey, Mr. Know-It-All... JR's last name is (guess what)... "Granatelli". http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/bio.htm

But, we're sure glad you're here to be a "forum crusader, posting for what is right and good". What would we ever do without you? Sheesh... what a dolt.

Old 7/19/06, 04:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by don_w
Hey, Mr. Know-It-All... JR's last name is (guess what)... "Granatelli". http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/bio.htm

But, we're sure glad you're here to be a "forum crusader, posting for what is right and good". What would we ever do without you? Sheesh... what a dolt.

Just because his name is also his business namesake, does not mean that his business and him are two separate entities.

And yes, I do know it all.

With that, we'll call him Mr. Granatelli from now on so no one else will get confused. Here is a brief, fictional story to illustrate how, again, JR ( Mr. Granatelli ) is a separate legal entity from Granatelli Motorsports.

One day Mr Granatelli says to himself, "Heck, I'm going to retire and sell my business and buy a boat, I've always wanted a boat, then I could go boating. I like boating."

And with that, he finds an interested buyer, who's name is not Granatelli, not Fazoli, not even Pepproccini, but Smith. The contract signing over assets and control of said coporation Granatelli Motorsports now, under specified agreement of said contract in an extra provision granting rights to the name "Granatelli", takes effect.

Mr. Smith is now the controller of legal entity Granatelli Motorsports, and can operate under said name even though nay a Granatelli nor Pepprocini work there anymore.

And that sums up my brief, fictional story illustrating in as clear and simple terms as I can muster, the difference between JR ( yes, Mr. Granatelli ) and Granatelli Motorsports.

Again, if anyone has anymore trouble understanding this concept, please feel free to hit yourself in the head repeatedly with a large, cumbersome and blunt object until you understand.
Old 7/19/06, 10:10 PM
Cobra Member

Well when people post mind boggling nonsense, such as Cleveland and now Hawg, I have to correct these indiscretions for the good of the forums. People that look to these posts in the future can't have blatantly idiotic information for reference.

Heck, someone might actually have thought Amsoil was good oil, heatshields added horsepower, continued to believe that a corporate and personal identity were one in the same, or Cleveland actually had something constructive or even correct to say!

I'm just doing my duty.

Think of me as a forum crusader, posting for what is right and good. A light in the darkness of negative IQ's.
You are far from a forum crusader, you are nothing more than a smart assed thinks-he-knows-it-all. Have a nice day.

I have more correct and constructive criticism but obviously it doesnt go through your stomach well. My presense here is well enough accepted and I deal in more than just theory, something apparently you seem to just dabble in. Go gain your own experiences instead of just reading through the accounts of others and then perhaps you can talk.

Until then

-Dan
Old 7/19/06, 10:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Get out the gloves!
Old 7/19/06, 10:23 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by GRAYPNY
Get out the gloves!
Yeah seriously, he's my new fanboy or something... if he pulled this stuff on the other forums I frequent he would have quite a few people and mods to deal with.

The last few that have got mixed up on attacking me and my comments have been banned.

Oh I obviously dont just go around crapping on JR with every chance I get, only when it comes up or something is related to him and THE COMPANY HE CLEARLY REPRESENTS. YOU DONT HAVE TO SCHOOL ME IN BUSINESS LAW AND RELATIONS, IM WELL ENOUGH KNOWLEDGABLE IN THOSE MATTERS EVEN AT MY AGE OF 23.

Feel free to take these threads more off topic and continue to cry more about how that its all my fault.

so...

-Dan
Old 7/20/06, 06:49 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well I have read enough to know this needs to be closed.