GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Natasha the "Evil GT 500" is getting Boosted...

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/06, 11:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 3, 2006, 8:05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
UPDATE!!

Well after a long week of waiting the Saleen arrived.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] It was packaged very well and survived the UPS trip. I inspected all the components and I must say the quality and craftsmanship is superb. Every piece just looks and feels "ready to race". Nice touches are the Goodyear Gatorback belt, the Bosch water pump, pre-formed high grade hoses, and pre-made wire extensions. The installation manual is the most detailed I have ever seen with lots of pics and even lists each tool you will need at the beginning of each operation. I would say that most people even with basic mechanical skills should be able to install this supercharger.

I am still waiting on my other JDM goodies to show up before I do the install. I am shooting for next weekend. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I will take some pics of the install as I'm going to take my time with this one... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

WOOHOO!!! Justin's going to get blown next week!! I can't wait to read all the gory details!!
Old 2/4/06, 11:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I've been following this topic but have been trying not to reply yet but...

I'm getting anxious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 11:52 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05redfiregt @ February 4, 2006, 9:20 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin,
Your car has always been awesome [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] . Can't wait to hear about the sc install and more importantly what the end result is [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] . Post as soon as you get started. Good luck.
[/b][/quote]

Thank's, I'll keep everyone up-to-date... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(don_w @ February 4, 2006, 10:08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
WOOHOO!!! Justin's going to get blown next week!! I can't wait to read all the gory details!!
[/b][/quote]

I just hope it doesn't get to gory... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enfynet @ February 4, 2006, 10:26 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I've been following this topic but have been trying not to reply yet but...

I'm getting anxious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Me too.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img] I think my head is going to explode... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] Wait a minute, that didn't sound to good... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 12:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just massage it a little, should help release any built up pressure. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]