GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

*Natasha the "Evil GT 350S" She's Supercharged! & Ready for Flight

Search this Thread

Old 2/20/06, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 19, 2006, 7:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Good deal! We'll have to meet up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Thank's Brandon, we'll have to settle who out drive's who at the track.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] You remember what happened last time?? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] J/K
[/b][/quote]

Yea maybe you will get more than a half car link. LOL I am kinda mad that me your bro hasnt seen your car but the whole interenet has. Im hurt deep down. its cool LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] Im not worthy
Old 2/20/06, 05:53 PM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Justin - holy CRAP dude - sorry I was 'late' to the party!
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]

Nothing short of AWESOME brother......

Natasha is just flat out killer........

and to finish up in my usual way..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nanadance.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/panic.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/panic.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nanadance.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/beer.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/beer.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Tomcat.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rock_band.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eclipsee_steering.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 06:19 PM

Totaly most awesome ride muh friend ! Wish I had the coin to do some of the giddyupgo mod to mine ( 05 Black GT Red Leather 5 Speed) all Ive done so far is a c&l intake setup with a diablo sport tune and steeda axle back and that made a workld of diff but you know hwo it is " Horsepower more,more,more" Tkae care of her
Old 2/20/06, 08:20 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baginoman2 @ February 19, 2006, 9:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hey vegasjay, u havent lowered ur car huh? Bet it would look sweet [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, your right it's not lowered. I like how some cars turn out when lowered but it's not the look I'm going for. I like the "old-school" stance she has now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Plus we have killer speed bump's out here.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MilStang @ February 20, 2006, 6:01 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That is just awesome! I hope to get to see your car up close at the TMS Mustang meet!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thank's [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I would love to go to that meet. It would be quite a stretch for me to make it out there though...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 20, 2006, 10:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
NICE!!!
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] HAPPY DANCE [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
I'm stoked for you man! Let's hear some sound clips!!!
[/b][/quote]
Thank's Nick! If I can get my buddy Brandon to help me out with that I would be happy to post some sound clip's... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 08:31 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Punisher85 @ February 20, 2006, 4:34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yea maybe you will get more than a half car link. LOL I am kinda mad that me your bro hasn't seen your car but the whole interenet has. Im hurt deep down. its cool LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] Im not worthy
[/b][/quote]

Sorry Bro...You know how my schedule can be.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] At least the awesome technology of the internet allows you to see her despite my awful schedule... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ February 20, 2006, 4:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

I always look forward to your "smiley" parades! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Thanks Dave...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigRoss @ February 20, 2006, 5:22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Totaly most awesome ride muh friend ! Wish I had the coin to do some of the giddyupgo mod to mine ( 05 Black GT Red Leather 5 Speed) all Ive done so far is a c&l intake setup with a diablo sport tune and steeda axle back and that made a workld of diff but you know hwo it is " Horsepower more,more,more" Tkae care of her
[/b][/quote]

Thanks

That's exactly how I started my project...Magna-Pack mufflers first, then the C&L and Diablo combo. There is now no end in sight... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] It's a fun addiction though...
Old 2/20/06, 08:36 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Oh, Justin, you can roll your tire through the mustang walk of fame as well! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

See this post.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=645737

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 09:07 PM
Bullitt Member

So you lose traction when stomping it from 65....that's what I like to hear [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Tell me does this change your top speed? I would imagine you could get the car to 180+ with that kind of power....
Old 2/20/06, 09:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Come buy and scoop me up Justin!! Sorry I haven't been around but, I must meet up with you soon. Great job buddy!!!
Old 2/20/06, 09:23 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korinwoodo @ February 20, 2006, 7:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Oh, Justin, you can roll your tire through the mustang walk of fame as well! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

See this post.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=645737

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thank's [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] That's a cool post...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nick85 @ February 20, 2006, 8:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
So you lose traction when stomping it from 65....that's what I like to hear [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Tell me does this change your top speed? I would imagine you could get the car to 180+ with that kind of power....
[/b][/quote]

I'll find out when I get my tune fixed. I would like to hit 200 mph... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/16.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steal101 @ February 20, 2006, 8:23 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Come buy and scoop me up Justin!! Sorry I haven't been around but, I must meet up with you soon. Great job buddy!!!
[/b][/quote]

Hey Johnny, We are having a meet Saturday evening, I'll give you a call... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 09:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks man.
Old 2/20/06, 11:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 21, 2006, 12:26 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'll find out when I get my tune fixed. I would like to hit 200 mph... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/16.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] I hope you have someplace relatively safe to attempt that [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 06:51 AM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 20, 2006, 10:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Man... let me come to Vegas and meet you and Natasha BEFORE you try for 200mph, ok? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] I would think out there around Vegas though, you could find a place to hit 200 that would be safe. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 07:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

AWESOME Justin! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Great to hear it's all working out! Natasha [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

Maybe it's time for one of these? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

[attachmentid=45608]
Old 2/21/06, 08:58 AM
Mach 1 Member

Justin, the car looks great! When do you plan on going out to the track next? I would like to be there when Natasha runs!!
Old 2/21/06, 09:13 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 21, 2006, 5:54 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>I would think out there around Vegas though, you could find a place to hit 200 that would be safe. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yea... the NASCAR oval at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 09:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 18, 2006, 7:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
She fired right up on the FIRST TRY!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] (I was a little nervous...)

It's been a week of wrenching, waiting and a lot of hard work and it was well worth it! This is my first supercharged Pony and all I can say is WOW... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] It is absolutely unbelievable. By Friday all the rest of my parts from JDM arrived and I went right to work finishing her up. The Saleen and C&L intake cleared my hood with no problem but I had a little trouble with the air box as it hit the air outlet on the underside of the hood. I had to do some trimming to make it all work. I spent a lot of time re-routing wires and cleaning up the engine bay and I think it came out well. Now for the fun stuff!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Driving impressions:
1. It is like a whole different car, a real night and day difference!!
2. On Idle it has a very distinct and quite loud blower whine sound, that is awesome!!
3. The overall exhaust sounds the same but much more forced and louder. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
4. On acceleration the whine gets a lot louder and becomes a fighter jet taking off sound when boost hits (I am reaching a full 9 Ibs of boost at WOT)
5. Cruising at 65 mph on the freeway and stomping on the gas results in a complete loss of traction... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
6. Stomping on the gas in all most any situation results in immediate traction loss... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
7. Stomping on the gas is fun... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

I can't say enough good things about Jim Jr. at JDM Engineering. All of their parts are top notch and the customer service and support are the best I have ever dealt with. I probably called Jim a dozen times and he always took the time to answer all my questions and explain how and why things work. If you are thinking about adding a Saleen S/C'er they are the ones to order from as you get a great package and customer service... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Now the Number's....

Dyno-Jet Dyno, all Numbers are SAE corrected...

<span style="color:#FF0000">465.8 RWHP / 417 RWTQ </span>

The best part is the torque is 400 and above from about 2,900 RPM's all the way through to 6k and is a very flat line...The A/F is a little high at 13.4 so I will have Jim add a little fuel but all and all I think they did a great job on the tune for the mod's I have. It feel's very solid and well tuned and I have driven on alot of different tunes in the past...The first run I had them stop at 5,800 RPM's because I wanted to start off easy on her and double check everything.
[/b][/quote]

Do you have spacers for those wheels? Or did the yfix that sizing problem they've had with deepdish bullits?
Old 2/21/06, 11:27 AM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(don_w @ February 21, 2006, 10:16 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yea... the NASCAR oval at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 12:03 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Very nice numbers Justin, congrats. Can't beat a roots style blower for a flat torque curve.
Old 2/21/06, 12:08 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tw0scoops123 @ February 21, 2006, 10:17 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Do you have spacers for those wheels? Or did the yfix that sizing problem they've had with deepdish bullits?
[/b][/quote]

vegasjay n myself have spacers we found out the hard way but i think they fixed them
Old 2/21/06, 01:13 PM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05-1947 @ February 21, 2006, 10:01 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin, the car looks great! When do you plan on going out to the track next? I would like to be there when Natasha runs!!
[/b][/quote]

hey man I think we passed each other getting off the 95 the other night onto Cheyenne. I have a red Gt you went right I went left.

Quick Reply: *Natasha the "Evil GT 350S" She's Supercharged! & Ready for Flight