GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

*Natasha the "Evil GT 350S" She's Supercharged! & Ready for Flight

Search this Thread

Old 2/19/06, 05:55 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doug904 @ February 18, 2006, 8:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey guy,

Those are some great numbers but be very carefull! A 13.4 a/f ratio with a blown car can equal a blown motor. You should be around 11.0-12.0 at WOT and you are dangerously lean, there again when in the boost.

You should actually pick up some more power when you get the a/f ratio right so it's definatly a winner, what did you do for the fuel system? boost a pump? Larger intank pump??

THanks, Doug.
[/b][/quote]

Congrates Justin - she looks sweet - and I know you love the power [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

However, I agree with Doug904. Keep out of the throttle until you get that A/F down. Oh and realize that when you get it down to 11:1 or 12:1 you will loose some of you power - but that is only becuase it will be fatter (but safer).

-Bryan
Old 2/19/06, 08:13 AM
Cobra Member

Justin, Congrats!!! Your ride is awsome!!! Great numbers! The big question is what is next???? We all know we just can't stop moddin' these things....... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 10:29 AM
GT Member

CONGRATS! You have created a beautiful MONSTER!

Please keep us informed on your A/F & what you have done with the fuel pressure. I have a recently installed Saleen blower w/ the entry-level 4# pulley & Saleen tune, and it's way too lean (over 13/1), & I'm afraid to push it.
Can't imagine hitting the streets at 9# & 13/1.

Thanks
Old 2/19/06, 12:34 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 18, 2006, 7:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
She fired right up on the FIRST TRY!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] (I was a little nervous...)

It's been a week of wrenching, waiting and a lot of hard work and it was well worth it! This is my first supercharged Pony and all I can say is WOW... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] It is absolutely unbelievable. By Friday all the rest of my parts from JDM arrived and I went right to work finishing her up. The Saleen and C&L intake cleared my hood with no problem but I had a little trouble with the air box as it hit the air outlet on the underside of the hood. I had to do some trimming to make it all work. I spent a lot of time re-routing wires and cleaning up the engine bay and I think it came out well. Now for the fun stuff!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Driving impressions:
1. It is like a whole different car, a real night and day difference!!
2. On Idle it has a very distinct and quite loud blower whine sound, that is awesome!!
3. The overall exhaust sounds the same but much more forced and louder. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
4. On acceleration the whine gets a lot louder and becomes a fighter jet taking off sound when boost hits (I am reaching a full 9 Ibs of boost at WOT)
5. Cruising at 65 mph on the freeway and stomping on the gas results in a complete loss of traction... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
6. Stomping on the gas in all most any situation results in immediate traction loss... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
7. Stomping on the gas is fun... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

I can't say enough good things about Jim Jr. at JDM Engineering. All of their parts are top notch and the customer service and support are the best I have ever dealt with. I probably called Jim a dozen times and he always took the time to answer all my questions and explain how and why things work. If you are thinking about adding a Saleen S/C'er they are the ones to order from as you get a great package and customer service... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Now the Number's....

Dyno-Jet Dyno, all Numbers are SAE corrected...

<span style="color:#FF0000">465.8 RWHP / 417 RWTQ </span>

The best part is the torque is 400 and above from about 2,900 RPM's all the way through to 6k and is a very flat line...The A/F is a little high at 13.4 so I will have Jim add a little fuel but all and all I think they did a great job on the tune for the mod's I have. It feel's very solid and well tuned and I have driven on alot of different tunes in the past...The first run I had them stop at 5,800 RPM's because I wanted to start off easy on her and double check everything.
[/b][/quote]
justin,
gotta be fun now. hope that driveshaft holds with all that torque you have now guess you will be the guinea pig for that huh? does a saleen s/c have an intercooler? if not you could use a snow meth/h20 kit. that will also help bring your a/f down quite a bit. probably add some hp too since you can run more timing.
Old 2/19/06, 01:44 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(169stang @ February 18, 2006, 5:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looks Killer Justin! I bet it feels great!
[/b][/quote]

Thanks David! She feels solid as a rock...I'm going to keep the RPM's under 6k just to play it safe. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doug904 @ February 18, 2006, 6:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey guy,

Those are some great numbers but be very carefull! A 13.4 a/f ratio with a blown car can equal a blown motor. You should be around 11.0-12.0 at WOT and you are dangerously lean, there again when in the boost.

You should actually pick up some more power when you get the a/f ratio right so it's definatly a winner, what did you do for the fuel system? boost a pump? Larger intank pump??

THanks, Doug.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for your advice Doug. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I will send my Dyno sheet to Jim at JDM and have them fatten it up. I run 20% 100 octane and I switched to the HT0 spark plugs gaped at .032's to help but I agree 100% on dropping my A/F ratio to 11.5 or so.

I have only added 39 Ib Cobra injector's...There are a lot of people running this set-up without any fuel system up-grade's. I would like to add a twin pump similar to the Cobra's set-up to play it safe though and that will come in handy when the motor is forged and I turn up the boost.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dhof303 @ February 18, 2006, 6:19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looks great, I think your car has come a long way from when you first started modding. I would love to go for a ride in that thing, I bet it is really impressive!
Good Job,
Derek
[/b][/quote]

Thank you Derek... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] It's really cool to watch how thing's come full circle. When we started out we were talking about headers and motor mounts etc, and now were bolting on turbo's and S/C'ers...I have been following your turbo threads and I can't wait to see how that turns out. Now that is an amazing project. I had a complete instruction book. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] I can't imagine doing it without said book. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acadian @ February 18, 2006, 7:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Man, oh man. The SC looks awesome, and from the sounds of it, it feels pretty awesome too. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I'm happy for you, Justin. And I really like the scoops too. Makes your car even more Shelby-ish.

And I say this so much I'm like a walking, talking billboard for CDC... but what about a chin spoiler? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

You should consider working for CDC Ian, you could open up a "Southern" branch... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] I plan on getting one and it will probably be the finishing touch to Natasha's exterior...I don't want to finish her to soon, as I want to have something to look forward to installing on her. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 02:06 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(don_w @ February 18, 2006, 7:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That idea has been bandied about in PMs recently. I think it would be awesome to have a West Coast meet. Some of us at ModularFords are contemplating meeting at the Good Guys nostalgia drags/car show in Bakersfield in 3 weeks.
[/b][/quote]

Keep me informed Don... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] My work schedule can be kinda tough sometimes but I will do my best. Are you still planning on coming to the race out here still?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhoover2 @ February 18, 2006, 7:15 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OH YEAH!
Way to go Justin. Love those numbers but get that A/F where it belongs. I can't wait to see the numbers on the 1/4 mile. I am really glad to hear that you can boil the tires on command now.

Congrats

Ron
[/b][/quote]

Yeah I'll be starting off conservative at the track (as much as I can [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] ). I want to work into it slowly and see how she takes to it. I am hopping for some good numbers as well though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ February 18, 2006, 7:31 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Sweeeet Justin!! The SC looks awesome. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thank you Donna! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korinwoodo @ February 18, 2006, 7:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
yummmayyy! When I first looked at the engine bay pic, I immediatly imagined the cobra yelling Screw You! at me. Im not sure why. He wont be able to yell at anyone else because youll be leaving them in the dust though. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

To sum that all up, dang! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

The only thing that pesky snake is saying is "I'm hungry for rice" and " I want to wash the rice down with Corvette guy's latte'"... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(psfracer @ February 18, 2006, 7:53 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I see a Zex nitrous system on that too! Are you going to use the spray to??!! Better get a set of DR's before even thinking about goint to the track.

I have a CA Dream hood too, but haven't put it on yet. How do you like it? And lastly, your car is sweet!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I like the shelby treatment....looks great!
[/b][/quote]

The Zex system is still fully operational but will remain unused until the motor is pulled and forged...After that I will go to a 16-18 Ib pulley and chase it with a 150 shot...Your 100% right about the DR's, I won't have a chance without them.

I love the CA Dream'n hood. It has worked out great and is holding up well even with 160 mph blast's. You will like it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 02:27 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GIG4FUN @ February 18, 2006, 8:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wow, What a great car! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] Makes me proud to know your out there showing the world who's BOSS!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

I had a freaking Full size Chevy truck give me pooe from a light today... I don't believe it..... i bet you will be hassle free just from the 666 looks that thing gives off!

Be safe with the A/F like they're saying. You need to keep it together.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I like going out there and representing our Mustangs well...I also am preparing for the new Challenger and Camero. I'll be damed if they think their going to win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

That's funny about the truck. I already had a ricer pull up next to me on the freeway on the way home from the dyno. He pulled up close to the engine bay and heard the blower whine, then preceded to look over at me with a strange look [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] I taped the gas, brook traction a little and he pulled way back and off the radar. Silly rice... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enfynet @ February 19, 2006, 12:31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wasn't that valid before the blower too?

Man you haven't calmed my idea of getting the Saleen under my hood with posts like that... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] Can't wait to see track numbers. Did you modify any internals to help take that power, or is the engine safe at those hp numbers?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, it was fun before, just all that goodness is amplified... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

No internal mods yet. I am going to play it smart and keep the RPM's under 6k, which shouldn't be a problem with the power she is putting down...I am going to take every precaution I can and see how it goes.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(70MACH1OWNER @ February 19, 2006, 3:05 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin,
You car is simple SWEEEEEETT!! You have done a great job of making you car look like a Shelby and now you have the power to back the looks. I agree with Doug that you need to get your AF ratio fixed. Way to lean for a blower car. Watch those hard runs until you get her tweeked. Want to keep Natasha healthy.
Scott [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Scott! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I will get the tune fattened up this week and head back to the dyno. I am amazed with Jim's tune and how good it is and how he did it in the "blind". For all the variables involved JDM did an outstanding job. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 02:49 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lokius @ February 19, 2006, 3:35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
that looks great JAY! I'm glad you finally got it on there man! Do you think we could get some more shots of the car, especially with the cervinis stuff on there finally [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thank you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Here are some more pics...
Old 2/19/06, 03:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

OK hiney THE hiney KISSING ASIDE I STILL SAY BLACK OUT THE SCOOP GRILLES THE CHROME LOOKS CHEAP, AND DUDE SHELBY????? THAT TO ME WAS A BAD MOVE. THE CAR LOOKED GREAT BEING IT'S OWN MONSTER, NOT A SHELBY WANNABE...
Old 2/19/06, 03:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tricksixtyfive @ February 19, 2006, 5:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OK hiney THE hiney KISSING ASIDE I STILL SAY BLACK OUT THE SCOOP GRILLES THE CHROME LOOKS CHEAP, AND DUDE SHELBY????? THAT TO ME WAS A BAD MOVE. THE CAR LOOKED GREAT BEING IT'S OWN MONSTER, NOT A SHELBY WANNABE...
[/b][/quote]
You sure know how to crash a party you party pooper! Do what you like to your ride, but no need to be a hiney! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 03:06 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005RedGT @ February 19, 2006, 4:58 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Congrates Justin - she looks sweet - and I know you love the power [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

However, I agree with Doug904. Keep out of the throttle until you get that A/F down. Oh and realize that when you get it down to 11:1 or 12:1 you will loose some of you power - but that is only becuase it will be fatter (but safer).

-Bryan
[/b][/quote]

Thank's Bryan! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I will deffinatley spend some HP to buy some saftey...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mustang69-05 @ February 19, 2006, 7:16 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Justin, Congrats!!! Your ride is awsome!!! Great numbers! The big question is what is next???? We all know we just can't stop moddin' these things....... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thank you...Well it will be awhile for any more mod's as this was a pretty big hit on the Pony fund... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] The next mod will be the GT 350S side stripes. As far as the future I plan on strengthening the rear end and adding a stage 4 clutch to help deal with the new power. Head's and cam's are still in the picture as well as brake up-grades. And last but not least just for Ian a CDC classic chin spoiler... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yikesaz @ February 19, 2006, 9:32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
CONGRATS! You have created a beautiful MONSTER!

Please keep us informed on your A/F & what you have done with the fuel pressure. I have a recently installed Saleen blower w/ the entry-level 4# pulley & Saleen tune, and it's way too lean (over 13/1), & I'm afraid to push it.
Can't imagine hitting the streets at 9# & 13/1.

Thanks
[/b][/quote]

Thank you, I will keep everyone posted on the tune development. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spyder7724 @ February 19, 2006, 11:37 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
justin,
gotta be fun now. hope that driveshaft holds with all that torque you have now guess you will be the guinea pig for that huh? does a saleen s/c have an intercooler? if not you could use a snow meth/h20 kit. that will also help bring your a/f down quite a bit. probably add some hp too since you can run more timing.
[/b][/quote]

Hey Spyder, yeah will see what this diveshaft of yours can take... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] She feel's real good though and just has to be stronger than the stock unit, I have a good feeling. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] The Saleen is intercooled but I would like to learn more about the Meth injection. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 03:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 19, 2006, 1:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Are you still planning on coming to the race out here still? [/b][/quote]

Absolutely!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] NHRA tickets are already bought, and hotel room is already booked (New York, New York). We'll be rolling into Vegas on Thursday, April 6 and then heading back to San Diego on Monday, April 10.
Old 2/19/06, 04:17 PM

Now i am gonna have to show you how to drive that thing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cuz i know you cant handle it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] Looks good bro I will have to ome over n look at it
Old 2/19/06, 06:11 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(don_w @ February 19, 2006, 2:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Absolutely!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] NHRA tickets are already bought, and hotel room is already booked (New York, New York). We'll be rolling into Vegas on Thursday, April 6 and then heading back to San Diego on Monday, April 10.
[/b][/quote]

Good deal! We'll have to meet up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Punisher85 @ February 19, 2006, 3:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Now i am gonna have to show you how to drive that thing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cuz i know you cant handle it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] Looks good bro I will have to ome over n look at it
[/b][/quote]

Thank's Brandon, we'll have to settle who out drive's who at the track.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] You remember what happened last time?? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] J/K
Old 2/19/06, 10:22 PM
Bullitt Member

hey vegasjay, u havent lowered ur car huh? Bet it would look sweet [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 06:58 AM
Legacy TMS Member

That is just awesome! I hope to get to see your car up close at the TMS Mustang meet!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 07:57 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tricksixtyfive @ February 19, 2006, 4:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Guess I made a bad move to. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] Too bad, I will probably eat a Shelby for lunch, and have paid less than buying one to do it. Justin's car looks great, there are some things I would do differently too but it isn't my car. I think your post is beyond constructive criticism.
Old 2/20/06, 09:12 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tricksixtyfive @ February 19, 2006, 5:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS! Good thing it isn't your car then, huh? Don't act re-tar-ded.
Old 2/20/06, 09:54 AM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tricksixtyfive @ February 19, 2006, 4:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dhof303 @ February 20, 2006, 9:00 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Guess I made a bad move to. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img] Too bad, I will probably eat a Shelby for lunch, and have paid less than buying one to do it. Justin's car looks great, there are some things I would do differently too but it isn't my car. I think your post is beyond constructive criticism.
[/b][/quote]

Add me to the list of Shelby Wannabe's. And if that's "a bad move", I guess I'm a bad, bad boy. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] Life is too short to be good all the time anyway. And it's definitely too short to be living up to the altitudinous expectations of some hiney hole.
Old 2/20/06, 11:20 AM
3rd Times A Charm

NICE!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] HAPPY DANCE [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

I'm stoked for you man! Let's hear some sound clips!!!

Quick Reply: *Natasha the "Evil GT 350S" She's Supercharged! & Ready for Flight