GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

MM & FF Feb 07 DVD

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/07, 09:19 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,706 Posts
I couldn't have put it any better myself...Now that's what I call having character, trustworthiness and great customer service all rolled into one here's to Lee
Old 1/4/07, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words. You can be assured that whenever I post something, you will not have to "read between the lines" or look for any "loopholes" or "technicalities" that I can hide behind as a result of making false or misleading statements. I wish that I could post more often to the site, but we are pretty busy right now on new products and just keeping up with business in general.

It is very difficult for us to see others make false statements about our products (on this and other sites), especially when we have the technical capability to prove them wrong, but we understand that it is very hard to engage this type of behavior without getting caught up in a war that seems to "never end". You will notice that we have custom specialized test equipment that allows us to provide test data that others do not (or in most cases simply can't). Doug at Bamachips can attest firsthand to this. In the past, we have kept this information to ourselves, but we now feel that it is far more important to share this information with our customers. We plan on updating our website to provide even more technical information to help our customers understand how our products work and to dispel the inaccurate claims that are made by many "keyboard cowboys". I am MOSTLY referring to our "older" mass airflow products here, but in some cases, this also applies to our newer products as well.

We are about to update our 2005+ Mustang intake info on our website with some exciting new information. In addition to the test data provided, Doug at Bamachips has done some "3rd party" testing of his own, and I am sure that he will be happy to confirm the validity of this information.

Some of you may (or may not) know this, but we have developed a completely new intake manifold for the 3 valve engine as well (Doug has seen it), and it was first displayed on September 1st and 2nd at the 35th anniversary MCA meet last year. We are trying to finish the tooling, but we do not have an "exact" time frame nailed down, as it is a "big" item.

Again, thanks for the kind and respectful words...

Lee
Old 1/10/07, 03:43 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is the Supercharger Part of it.....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1713643316