GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

for the love of pete!

Search this Thread

Old 5/12/05, 10:04 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've tried on several occasions to get some help w/longtubes to no avail. I am now a desperate fool at the end of his pitiful rope I have read that atleast a couple of you have done this mod and need a couple of questions answered. Unless there is some mythical tool I have never seen before this one bolt I need help with is going to kill me. I have made it through everything quite well and this is all that stands in the way of cranking up the new tubes and prochamber. I have a dyno tune appointment at 10 w/Dtp and would love to drive it there instead of the alternative :notnice: The bolt sits between the motor mount bracket and the bottom of the header on the passenger side. I can get a socket on it but a wrench or swivel joint can not fit in that tight of space. I would love to post my numbers tomorrow but this one bolt is freaking killinf me...PLEASE help out....thanks
Old 5/13/05, 12:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by 2k5 pony@May 12, 2005, 10:07 PM
I've tried on several occasions to get some help w/longtubes to no avail. I am now a desperate fool at the end of his pitiful rope I have read that atleast a couple of you have done this mod and need a couple of questions answered. Unless there is some mythical tool I have never seen before this one bolt I need help with is going to kill me. I have made it through everything quite well and this is all that stands in the way of cranking up the new tubes and prochamber. I have a dyno tune appointment at 10 w/Dtp and would love to drive it there instead of the alternative :notnice: The bolt sits between the motor mount bracket and the bottom of the header on the passenger side. I can get a socket on it but a wrench or swivel joint can not fit in that tight of space. I would love to post my numbers tomorrow but this one bolt is freaking killinf me...PLEASE help out....thanks
Call Blow By Racing, Ask for Chris, Tell him James sent you and could he help you out by telling you how to put your long tubes on. phone 561-417-5555 he is very good at what he does and he is also a great person to deal with. very helpfull. good luck on your install. James