GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Looking for dyno in Philly area that uses Predator

Search this Thread

Old 9/4/05, 11:05 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I live in the Philly area and would like to get a custom tune from someone locally who uses a dyno and the Predator. I can't afford to buy a SCT and a dyno tune right now, but would like to get a more optimized tune than the canned C& L tune that came with my Predator. I feel like with all my mods (listed in signature), there could be a little more optimization. Anyone disagree?
Old 9/4/05, 12:14 PM
V6 Member

I dont know how close you are to the BLVD, but if you are traveling north right at the street road exit there is a place called drivers choice. they might be able to lead you in the right direction. If not continue north on route 1 towards oxford valley and there is the langhourn speed shop on the right. Try them too...
Old 9/4/05, 01:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

This place in Jersey:

Radical Racing

687 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004
856-753-7117

I don't know much about them, though. I found it using Diablosport's website: http://www.diablosport.com/OurDealers.php
Old 9/5/05, 11:57 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by FireDragon@September 4, 2005, 3:10 PM
This place in Jersey:

Radical Racing

687 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004
856-753-7117

I don't know much about them, though. I found it using Diablosport's website: http://www.diablosport.com/OurDealers.php

Would not recommend them, they have a bad reputation and have known to mess up Mustangs big time, per some people who have experienced them and other tuner shops.

Not to mention, JUST dyno pulls, are way expensive!!

I too, could not afford a Tuner or Tunes for my vehicle, so I jumped in on the BAMACHIPS group buy and I am very pleased with the results with the tunes I received for my car. Highly reccomend Doug at BamaChips, he has tunes for all CAI's and other mods.
Old 9/5/05, 02:58 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by MaverickMLFD371@September 5, 2005, 12:00 PM
Would not recommend them, they have a bad reputation and have known to mess up Mustangs big time, per some people who have experienced them and other tuner shops.

Not to mention, JUST dyno pulls, are way expensive!!

I too, could not afford a Tuner or Tunes for my vehicle, so I jumped in on the BAMACHIPS group buy and I am very pleased with the results with the tunes I received for my car. Highly reccomend Doug at BamaChips, he has tunes for all CAI's and other mods.
there is a speed shop in huntingdon valley, pa that i think does dyno testing.
Old 9/5/05, 07:28 PM
Cobra Member

Why not just do a dealer search using your zip code from the Diablo web site?
Old 9/6/05, 10:55 AM
Bullitt Member

my neighbor is a partner in drivers choice, and I think they are geared towards rice.

The place in Huntingdon Valley is JD's Performance, but I think he is an sct dealer.
Old 9/6/05, 03:16 PM
V6 Member

I did do the search. I was hoping for real world experience like MaverickMLFD371 gave. So far he is the only one who has heard anything about anyone local. I am trying to avoid headaches
Old 9/6/05, 03:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by pumpkinfish@September 6, 2005, 5:19 PM
I did do the search. I was hoping for real world experience like MaverickMLFD371 gave. So far he is the only one who has heard anything about anyone local. I am trying to avoid headaches
O trust me, your avoiding more than just headaches! Your avoiding to have to pay for a new car! 05SatinGT can back me up on Radical Racing in Atco.

Have you ever thought about SCT tuning??
Old 9/6/05, 08:04 PM
V6 Member

At the time I bought my C & L / Predator combo I nver gave it a second thought. Now I wish I had SCT since it seems to cater to the auto tranny crowd. Like I said before, I would switch over, but I can't afford it right now. Unless I can sell my predator with no hassels I am stuck with it right now.
Old 9/8/05, 08:50 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by MaverickMLFD371@September 5, 2005, 1:00 PM

So do you have first hand knowledge or are you going on heresay? If you are going on the opinions of other tuner shops thats just plain ignorant....of course they are going to try and make the competition look bad. Craig Radovich has been racing and building Mustangs since before you were BORN. He was one of the biggest influences in the 5.0 scene since the beginning and was active in Pro 5.0 and SSO up until a few years ago. Known to mess up Mustangs? not really.....maybe someone you know had a bad experience but thats gonna happen pretty much anywhere at one time or another....