GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

***Forever in Debt to Doug at Bamachips***

Search this Thread

Old 2/2/06, 06:46 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have to say, the tunes via email/CD is the reason I went with Doug when I ordered my JLTII w/tunes (I already had the X-Cal2 from Brenspeed). I did NOT want to have to return the thing to stock and then ship it out via snail mail. I KNEW that was not required with the flash tuner.

A quick conversation with Doug showed he could do the tunes in a couple of different ways and neither way required me to mail off my tuner. After all the positive things I have heard about Doug here at TMS, I decided to send my money his way.

Hopefully, early next week I'll be starting a thread singing the praises of the JLTII and Bamachips!
Old 2/2/06, 06:47 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigWorm2005GT @ February 2, 2006, 8:29 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Allow me to add this...

I e-mailed Doug with my list of mod's, and asked if he thought that his tune could do a better job than the dyno-generated one I have now. He had the perfect opportunity to say "Sure I can!", take my money, and give me whatever he wanted to. Given his rep on this board, I would have believed him and bought on.

But he didn't. He e-mailed back saying that while he might be able to do better via mailorder tune, he didn't think it would be enough to justify the price he would have to charge. He thanked me for my interest, but advised me to spend the money on other, more productive parts and services.

What a guy! That takes character, not to take someone's money needlessly. Not only does he do a good job for a lot of people, but friends and neighbors, the man is an honest businessman as well. Even though I didn't do any business with him, that kind of integrity goes a long way for me. I would feel very comfortable doing business with Doug and BamaChips.

Eric
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]