GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

dyno'd my 05 384rwhp/ 373rwtq

Search this Thread

Old 10/2/05, 05:49 PM
I talk to cones.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 05STG1@October 2, 2005, 6:48 PM
What proof??

New company has nothing to do with it, why so defensive??
I dont think your in any position to insult people, theres no need for it.... If u want the drama to end, take them up on the offer @ the corral and have it tested with a 3rd party. What's the harm in that??

Whoever hasnt read that corral thread should...

gezzz...its just like an up or down vote...just do it, dont philabuster it! lol

Im tired of reading this thread here and @ every other mustang forum out there on the WEB. Yea...I could not read it, but Im waiting for the numbers to be backed up.If im going to spend money, I would like to know..wheres the harm in that, thats the root to all this drama, people want to know for sure...
So keep the insults in the garage and in person, its easy to be "tough" on line with words, but does it make things any better? I think not.

As for SHM, U shure U got that right?? Isnt that at the crank? ? Hmmm...lol

Johnny Z posted several Hours ago that it was on an engine dyno. Although I think a stock GT engine with no accessories posted 350 on an engine dyno.
Old 10/2/05, 06:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by softbatch@October 2, 2005, 7:52 PM
Johnny Z posted several Hours ago that it was on an engine dyno. Although I think a stock GT engine with no accessories posted 350 on an engine dyno.

see softbatch... thats the problem with some people on here... they read what they want to read... they don't pay attention to the details.

you do, and you caught that.
Old 10/2/05, 06:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 05STG1@October 2, 2005, 7:48 PM
What proof??

New company has nothing to do with it, why so defensive??
I dont think your in any position to insult people, theres no need for it.... If u want the drama to end, take them up on the offer @ the corral and have it tested with a 3rd party. What's the harm in that??

Whoever hasnt read that corral thread should...

gezzz...its just like an up or down vote...just do it, dont philabuster it! lol

Im tired of reading this thread here and @ every other mustang forum out there on the WEB. Yea...I could not read it, but Im waiting for the numbers to be backed up.If im going to spend money, I would like to know..wheres the harm in that, thats the root to all this drama, people want to know for sure...
So keep the insults in the garage and in person, its easy to be "tough" on line with words, but does it make things any better? I think not.

As for SHM, U shure U got that right?? Isnt that at the crank? ? Hmmm...lol
and once again... if you would read the threads and the posts... you would know that if I had the time to go and do it, I would... but a car and pleasing people on the internet, is not my top priority... my job, my family and my home... they take a little higher priority then what you want. so just be patient and wait like the rest of them. OK, thanks, BYE !
Old 10/2/05, 07:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Ive read it all, I just think U should stop insulting people.
Old 10/2/05, 08:02 PM
Bullitt Member

BTW, dont get defensive with me. I have money to spend, and so do others looking for some simple answers to this ongoing drama....
Old 10/2/05, 11:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

:cop: :jedi: :ranting:
Old 10/4/05, 10:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Is anything else necessary to add for the engine to run correctly with the new heads and cams? Such as the solid lifters that have been mentioned.
Old 10/4/05, 11:16 PM
Cobra Member

That BBR engine has already been said to be a grenade in the making due to the valvetrain. The first set of heads they worked on were destroyed because of the "solid lifters". They will need constant adjustment due to their nature so how much would you like to service your engine?

BBR wanted to be the first to break into the 3v market with their overblown or "legit" numbers. I dont think they thought that someone was going to call BS this early on in their advertising spampaign.

-Dan
Old 10/7/05, 07:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Cleveland@October 5, 2005, 1:19 AM
That BBR engine has already been said to be a grenade in the making due to the valvetrain. The first set of heads they worked on were destroyed because of the "solid lifters". They will need constant adjustment due to their nature so how much would you like to service your engine?

BBR wanted to be the first to break into the 3v market with their overblown or "legit" numbers. I dont think they thought that someone was going to call BS this early on in their advertising spampaign.

-Dan

actaully it was stated that the heads were damaged in the original test run do to the prototype adj. solid lifters. I'm sure from those of you who say the video... heard the tapping... that was the time bomb ticking... those lifters caused the damage to the head... that was worked out and the heads were fixed... so never was there any grenaded engine.
just some FYI
Old 10/7/05, 07:36 PM

I have a feeling if you go this cam and head job route, You will end up with a very noisy engine.Also, I cant see the factory computer handling all these Mods.Engine light will be coming on,Car will be going into Limp Home Mode ETC.
I think someone should be designing a aftermarket computer that is more freindly towards Mods and Racing.Also, eventualy a throttle cable will have to be installed.I want to race my 05 hard and get lower ET,s but having to run to the Dyno every other day is getting rediculous.Just my 2cents.
Old 10/7/05, 11:03 PM
Cobra Member

Well, if you want to run in the 9s you just may have to move over to a custom cabled throttle body. Thats what the big boys are doing.

-Dan