GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

can anyone help ? I think my dyno results may be off

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/07, 11:50 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,699 Posts
can anyone help ? I think my dyno results may be off

Hey everyone, I originally posted my dyno results from Powerhouse Automotive, in an earlier thread in which my results seemed a bit high at 301 max power and 294ft.lbs torque, for being a Mustang dyno..Although I now believe, that I may know why ? I recalled asking Mike from powerhouse, before taking my car up to them, as to what their results for a bone stock 05 Mustang GT would be ? and he then mentioned their results are between 260-265 max power..Meanwhile it didn't quite dawn on me, until after I posted my results, that those happen to be the very same stock numbers produced on a Dynojet ? So what I'm hoping to find out is this ! would anyone be able to provide some feedback, as to whether or not a Mustang dyno can be set up to measure both power and torque, similar to that of a Dynojet ? and if so..perhaps this may explain, why my results seem a bit high for a Mustang dyno..My mods during the testing sessions are as follows, pull number 2 in each of the power ranges, were ran before the underdrive pulley install, and then pull number 1 in each range, was ran after the pulley install..However, all pulls were ran with my bamachip's 93 race tune and Steeda 90mm CAI, along with running vehicle load simulation, and standard SAE correction..My air/fuel also ranged between 12.8 and 13.0, through out all the pulls at WOT ..Anyway, I'd be really grateful for any feedback that may be provided, as I'm also including attachments of both the dyno print out sheet, and text data print out as well.. Anyway, thanks once again, for everything in advance
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Last pull.Txt (2.8 KB, 89 views)