GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Brenspeed h pipe with Borla's combo

Search this Thread

Old 2/21/06, 05:54 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I would be interested to get the off road h pipe from brenspeed to put with my stinger's. Does anyone know about this setup? How loud, how deep, how much tone, and compare to off road mac pro chamber?
Old 2/21/06, 06:08 AM
Bullitt Member

I would also like to hear this setup. I've heard the Stinger's with the factory H, and they sound real nice and deep...but I'd like to hear what they sound like with an o/r h
Old 2/21/06, 09:02 AM
Mach 1 Member

I would venture to say that this is going to be wicked loud!
Old 2/21/06, 09:41 AM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RACING GT @ February 21, 2006, 6:57 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I would be interested to get the off road h pipe from brenspeed to put with my stinger's. Does anyone know about this setup? How loud, how deep, how much tone, and compare to off road mac pro chamber?
[/b][/quote]

This should help you. Two forum members just had this up not too long ago. NOLAGT posted a video of his borla stringers with the brenspeed O/R H pipe on SurfnSoCal's site. Click on the link below. Once you're at the site click on "videos" on the top left of the page then click on "SurfnSoCal" then you'll see a file at the bottom that says "NOLAGT". Click on the folder and he's got three video clips. Sounds unbelievable!

http://www.surfnsocal.com/

also try this...

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=44469
Old 2/21/06, 10:03 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It would sound allright with the brenspeed offroad h [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] , from what i've heard and read people that have it like it but I haven't really heard of anybody loving it! Why do you want to go with an off-road pipe, i'm telling you man a catted prochamber would sound frekin amazing with those borla's, or if you really want offroad go with an offroad prochamber!

MAC PROCHAMBER

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 10:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

haha, adam, you keep going around asking why people want an offroad pipe.... well, while the stock cats may be loud enough for you, some of us prefer the pure loudness and rawness of an off road pipe. I think if you heard one, you would see what I am talking about.
Old 2/21/06, 10:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Not to mention, the mac prochamber is more expensive. Plus, I've read that many people don't like the way the prochamber sounds. They said that it had a raspy sound to it. Do a search and you'll see what I mean.

As for the Pypes h pipe, I love the combo with the mac axlebacks. Check the link in my sig to hear the setup. There are some revs at idle, an in car shot, and a drive by.

I don't think you could go wrong with the stingers and h pipe. Just order it and enjoy!
Old 2/21/06, 11:11 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(emperorjordan @ February 21, 2006, 9:53 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
haha, adam, you keep going around asking why people want an offroad pipe.... well, while the stock cats may be loud enough for you, some of us prefer the pure loudness and rawness of an off road pipe. I think if you heard one, you would see what I am talking about.
[/b][/quote]

Well from the sound clip's that i have heard [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] it sound's allright LOL , I said if he really want's to go off-road go with an offroad prochamber, the reason why I keep saying prochamber is because it made my exhaust sound really good, and I also keep hearing some people that have offroad pipes talking about how they don't like it, it's too loud, they get trumpet's, they are going to try and find some cat's to put on and thing's like that. Weren't you saying something like that? I just think that when you get high flow cat's or just keep the stock cat's you can't go wrong.IMO If you had to recommend a mid-pipe what would it be??
Old 2/21/06, 11:24 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

No matter what , everybody is going to have their opinion's and some people will like ity and some won't, But as far as my experience goes with the mac-prochamber I am 100% satisfied, that's all.
Old 2/21/06, 11:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

I would love to get a mac prochamber with the Bassani cats. the prochamber is sick, but a bit costly. i dont know if they make one with high flow cats. That with SLP would be heaven, in my opinion. I love the SLP alone, but it is too quiet for my tastes. with the off road H, it is perfect for my, but not for the fuzz. lol. So I need something in between.
Old 2/21/06, 11:59 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(emperorjordan @ February 21, 2006, 10:34 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I would love to get a mac prochamber with the Bassani cats. the prochamber is sick, but a bit costly. i dont know if they make one with high flow cats. That with SLP would be heaven, in my opinion. I love the SLP alone, but it is too quiet for my tastes. with the off road H, it is perfect for my, but not for the fuzz. lol. So I need something in between.
[/b][/quote]

They do make a catted prochamber, go to macperformance.com, I am actually thinking about getting some hi flow cat's for mine right now but it is pretty loud with the stock and my girl already say's it's too loud [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] don't know, . I telling you bro, if you got the catted prochamber, it would sound amazing with
the slp. G-E-T I-T.....G-E-T I-T!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/21/06, 12:18 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

If I did put on high-flow cat's would I need mil eliminators, or would I have to turn off the 02 sensor's(Ihave no clue what I am talking about)?