GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Brenspeed A+++++

Search this Thread

Old 10/13/07, 08:32 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The key words there are little bit of a difference really not worth all the fuss.
Old 10/13/07, 08:33 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AWESOMO 4000

Marketing Poly...right. Kind of like Brenspeed's website that is chockful of movies and soundclips of mufflers.
U =

Yeah, a website w/ clips of it's products. [sarcasm] That's super shady. [/sarcasm]
Old 10/14/07, 10:29 PM
GT Member

I'm just saying....I see far less issues with Bamachips than the other tuners. Maybe it's just due to the volume between the two.
Old 10/15/07, 12:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by AWESOMO 4000
I got my Doug tunes 3 days after ordering them; this was back in May. He is O N E G U Y, not an entire operation. It's good that Brenspeed has great customer service; if you do some searches, you will find a number of "I'm pinging"-- many more than Doug has. My buddy has an 06 auto GT with a 91 octane Brenspeed tune, and it's pinging. He dropped it down to the 89 tune while using premium fuel, and it's still doing it.

I did a search just for giggles before I repsonded to your post, I found 1 thread about pinging from a brenspeed tune, and 1 from Bama most were for predator tunes. so your comment about many more then doug, is way over exagerated
Old 10/15/07, 09:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Hey Chris(balboa)

Why dont we tell the whole truth here? You placed your order online and didn't specify your calibration code correctly. Then you used your sisters email address and didn't respond to me for two weeks. I have every email I sent you starting the following day you placed your order. Then when you come on here trying to blast me for this I cancelled your order because even then I knew I was going to have to send you a tuner and then wait for you to read your calibration code and email you tunes from there I knew it wouldn't be good.

As for my " Marketing BS" for my tunes. I can't beleive that Brent said that, I thought we were on good terms as I talk to him and people from his business from time to time. I never speak bad about another major tuning company as we all have our downsides but the way we stay in business is to keep our good stuff coming. Sure I dont sell as many products as Brent but thats no matter to me as I try to concentrate on making my tunes the best they can be.

You can't please every all of the time, I wish I could but I can assure you those who are my customers are pleased or they wouldn't keep coming back.

thanks, Doug
Old 10/15/07, 10:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
I didn't want to jump in here but since Brenspeed decided a year or so ago to not post in internet forums I thought maybe I should say something on behalf of Brenspeed regarding Doug..... let it be known that I have no affiliation with Brenspeed other than buying stuff from them since they're local to me.

The only thing that I wanted to say is that I've spoken to Dave and Brent several times about Doug, and they have always spoken with respect regarding him and his company (Bamachips). I have never heard them say bad things about Doug or his tunes and it certainly wouldn't be like Brent to do so.

Doug, you helped me out about 2 years ago and I still appreciate it, however like I said I still use Brenspeed because obviously it is a custom, dyno-tune since they're local.

That's all, I'm out..... threads like these usually turn ugly......
Old 10/15/07, 10:30 AM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Having spoken to Brent as well, I would find it extremely hard to believe that he would badmouth Doug or BamaChips.
Old 10/15/07, 12:59 PM
V6 Member

You cant handle the truth. I give up i might even try your 93 race tune. SIKE.
Old 10/15/07, 01:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
wat

Old 10/15/07, 01:28 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lets all kiss and make up Or maybe not on second thought:gay:
Closing the thread might be a good idea though..JMO
Old 10/15/07, 01:56 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by balboa
I just wish i would of known it took that long to recieve the tuner i know it takes about a week to write a tune but all you had to was send me a blank tuner dont understand why it would take so long.I dont have anything against you or your tunes just your customer service i thought i got taken when i didnt here anything for 2 weeks emailing you every day calling everyday with no response.I know your tunes are good from what i hear thats why i originally ordered from you.Did the same thing with brenspeed and they sent me a tuner in 1 week i gave them my cal codes and they emailed me my tunes the next day thats how you treat someone that dropped 400$ that might be nothing to you but it means alot to me.
Breath! Pause!! Breath again....
Old 10/15/07, 06:21 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Boltzman
Lets all kiss and make up Or maybe not on second thought:gay:
Closing the thread might be a good idea though..JMO

ditto!

I feel alot of tension in rthe air......
Old 10/15/07, 09:54 PM
TDS
Super Moderator
TMS Staff

Ok,
Enough of this "bashing".
The "whining" goes on those other forum post sites, Blue Ford Oval, Stangnet, etc.
Or I will push the button, and I don't care about post counts.

Hell with it, good bye.
TDS