GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

And the American Racing Headers Group Madness / H-Pipe Preorder Begins!

Search this Thread

Old 5/6/07 | 09:58 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dslimbizkit
can you PM me a tracking # please
I will have tracking numbers out on Monday.

Thanks

CR
Tillman Speed
Old 5/6/07 | 09:59 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by pebkac
Shipped to you or us?
To you guys directly ... and quite a few to us.

CR
Tillman Speed
Old 5/6/07 | 04:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey guys, all you have to do is go to the UPS website, and go to their 'calculate time' page. Enter '11701' for the ship from zip and your zip for the ship to, and you should know when the headers are going to arrive.

I should have mine Wednesday if they shipped out last Friday.
Old 5/6/07 | 08:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by TillmanSpeed
To you guys directly ... and quite a few to us.

CR
Tillman Speed
Great!!!! If you could PM me the tracking number for them and the other stuff on Monday that would be great.
Old 5/7/07 | 10:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by mustangfan123
I know, but I am hoping tillmanspeed will have another customer buying the h-pipe and lt's who has flowmasters. Well, actually, I am hoping Lowe! can make some clips once he gets his installed.
I'll see what I can do. I haven't seen any tracking info yet though. And since I'm installing these myself it may take a couple of weekends before I finish up the install.
Old 5/7/07 | 02:23 PM
Cobra Member

Ok, I will be excited to hear how they sound once you install them.I can wait for the clips cause I still have 3 other mods to install and even once I get them installed I wont be buying headers right away. But it will be nice to hear the sound clip so I know whether I should buy them or not.
Old 5/7/07 | 06:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

My car is coming to CR on Thursday to get the install and sound clips! I can't wait to hear what this sounds like. Now, I will have an answer to all those ricer pansies out there who wants to show off, and think their cool, when they see my car and rev their engine, to show off his little fart can exhaust. All ricers will hear the fury of my American Racing Long Tube Headers, Catted H pipe, and Borla Stingers!!! Evo's and STi's beware!
Old 5/7/07 | 07:42 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
My car is coming to CR on Thursday to get the install and sound clips! I can't wait to hear what this sounds like. Now, I will have an answer to all those ricer pansies out there who wants to show off, and think their cool, when they see my car and rev their engine, to show off his little fart can exhaust. All ricers will hear the fury of my American Racing Long Tube Headers, Catted H pipe, and Borla Stingers!!! Evo's and STi's beware!

yeah sti's be ware because of that kid has a chip he is still probably going to own your car up and down. lol
Old 5/7/07 | 07:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Cheese302
yeah sti's be ware because of that kid has a chip he is still probably going to own your car up and down. lol
Thanks for the putdown buddy, lol. It all good. All I was talking about was the sound, not the overall. I hate it when ricers rev their 4-bangers and have the high pitch exhaust.
Old 5/7/07 | 08:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Jeff...I'm with you!! now all the 4 bangers can here what a true car should and does sound like!! Cant wait to see the oics and hear the clips. Peace!
Old 5/7/07 | 09:06 PM
Cobra R Member

sorry gus, but i am just a more full car guy. subarus sound cool, and they build a hell of a car. i am just not down with all the hatin that goes on everywhere. and yes i am sure these headers sound sick, but i'll take mine without cats. (thank you second car and motorcycle) also i need to get some mid-mounted mufflers too.
Old 5/7/07 | 09:13 PM
Former Vendor

I can't flame, because I had an 04 STi. I like all cars... and the evo's and sti's really are engineered quite well. I don't care what the hell you got... off the line you really can't beat those little fxckers!

However, I do love the true classic muscle sound better, and the feel of a solid built performance car.

The truth of the matter is... as long as it's not some punk kid slapping the loudest muffler around on their car, then it's cool with me.

My STi was a 4" downpipe flared down to 3" straight through all the way back to a magnaflow muffler. It was quiet when it needed to be, and opened up when it needed to... not your typical "fart can".

Regardless whether you like the cars or not... you have to respect them.

With that being said... Long tube mustang is THE best sound in ANY car EVER.
Old 5/7/07 | 09:43 PM
Cobra R Member

its up there as long as it has pushrods. the mod motors dont have the same sound quality.
Old 5/8/07 | 10:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Mine just showed up!!!!

H with Cats
Headers
2 clamps
4 O2 sensor extenders
16 bolts
2 stickers
Old 5/8/07 | 11:03 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by pebkac
Mine just showed up!!!!

H with Cats
Headers
2 clamps
4 O2 sensor extenders
16 bolts
2 stickers
dont forget, you dont get any actual performance gains unless the stickers are afixed. lol

sounds good man, nice complete kit. even new exhaust bolts, goos move american racing!!!!!
Old 5/8/07 | 11:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

where are mine?!?!? WHERE ARE MINE?!?!?!?
Old 5/8/07 | 11:56 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by TillmanSpeed
I can't flame, because I had an 04 STi. I like all cars... and the evo's and sti's really are engineered quite well. I don't care what the hell you got... off the line you really can't beat those little fxckers!

However, I do love the true classic muscle sound better, and the feel of a solid built performance car.

The truth of the matter is... as long as it's not some punk kid slapping the loudest muffler around on their car, then it's cool with me.

My STi was a 4" downpipe flared down to 3" straight through all the way back to a magnaflow muffler. It was quiet when it needed to be, and opened up when it needed to... not your typical "fart can".

Regardless whether you like the cars or not... you have to respect them.

With that being said... Long tube mustang is THE best sound in ANY car EVER.
CR, I realized what I wrote, and I should have left off the STi. If I had to pick between the Evo, and Subi, I'd take the Subi every day of the week and twice on Sunday. The Evo, while fast as all get out, just feels cheap to me, every time I sit in one. Even the doors sound cheap. Question for you, do ARH have their Eagle & American flag sticker in the box? I really want that logo on the back windshield of my car!!!
Old 5/8/07 | 04:10 PM
Former Vendor

Uhh... what sticker? LOL!!

Jeff, I will look in the box right now and make sure they're there. I'm sure they are.

CR
Tillman Speed
Old 5/8/07 | 04:11 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
CR, I realized what I wrote, and I should have left off the STi.
Hey, I don't take offense! Fxckin car drove like a golf cart! Every bump in the road felt like I hit a wall doing 80.
Old 5/8/07 | 04:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lowe!
where are mine?!?!? WHERE ARE MINE?!?!?!?
Patience, grasshopper! They shipped Fri from ARH, so you should see them tomorrow or Thurs at the latest!

Quick Reply: And the American Racing Headers Group Madness / H-Pipe Preorder Begins!