Black
52.24%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

White or black

Search this Thread

Old 7/15/12, 02:21 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my previous ride was Alpine White --which i felt was an elegant color.

my current ride is Ebony Black -- which presents a totally different character -- aggressive, angry, direct.

a glistening black car is hard to miss, while a brilliant white car seems to accent the its surroundings.

just think of the terms:

"finances in the black"
"AMEX Black Card"
Martial Arts "Black Belt"

You have to pay a price to have a black car, haha!! it takes work and i just finished washing her an hour ago. Shimmering in the moon light
Old 7/15/12, 04:22 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Shifterboy45
my previous ride was Alpine White --which i felt was an elegant color.

my current ride is Ebony Black -- which presents a totally different character -- aggressive, angry, direct.

a glistening black car is hard to miss, while a brilliant white car seems to accent the its surroundings.

just think of the terms:

"finances in the black"
"AMEX Black Card"
Martial Arts "Black Belt"

You have to pay a price to have a black car, haha!! it takes work and i just finished washing her an hour ago. Shimmering in the moon light
I love to wash my camaro when the sun is setting but still bright enough to see and when the car is cool to the touch. then, 45 minuets later, a layer of dust appears. Thank the lord for the California Car Duster
Old 9/9/12, 10:06 AM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I love black vehicles... my Jeep Wrangler, my F150 & my 88GT are all black. The good thing about black is that the color hides all the seams between panels. The bad things are that black is extremely hard to keep clean enough to look good, black hides grill openings and it also hides many of the more sublet contours of the body panels. The biggest disadvantage of a black car is that when it is clean and waxed really well, when you look at it, you see reflections of everything around it instead of seeing the car which detracts from its style lines.

According to the people who posted what color 2013 GT500s they ordered over at the SVT forums, >40% were ordered black. So when we ordered our 2013 GT500, we ordered a white convertible. Of course we ordered it with blue stripes to help break up the color and help show the body lines.

I also love the black on white schemes with white cars. My friend has a white 08 CS with chrome wheels & black accents all over the car. Really looks great!

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 9/9/12 at 10:08 AM.
Old 9/19/12, 11:55 PM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
White looks more classy while black has that aggressive dont mess with me look. Plus depemds how you style the white. Black or machined rims, tasteful blackoits and black stripes and you have one sweet lookin machine
Old 9/25/12, 10:20 PM

the black... i always loved that color for cars for as long as i can remember, for me, white isnt good for a car, either some kind of color or black, not white... but thats me