From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Shelby GT and X-Plan

Search this Thread

Old 8/13/06, 07:32 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looking for good deal on Shelby GT

As it appears that the Shelby GT will be offered to Ford Dealers via a detour thru Las Vegas (Shelby facility), I'm hoping that one could use the X-Plan towards the purchase of one.

I know it's a ways out, but I might as well start looking now for a dealer willing to take my X-Plan pin for purchase of a Shelby GT.

If X-plan will not be availible on this car, then I will still be looking for a good deal.

I'm moving to the Virginia Beach area in November so using a local dealer would be ideal, but Im willing to work with any dealer and pay drop shipping cost to a local dealer.

You don't know until you ask so send me a PM if you wish to help a fellow mustanger out.
Old 8/14/06, 07:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey AF, as I have seen all the sheets at work about X-Plan pricing, I have my doubts that the Shelby GT will be available under any plans. Since the GT500 is not available with any plan deals, and its figured that the Shelby GT may be made in less quanity, I personally don't think I would see any plan deals on this car (at least for a while). If this car like the regular GT's when they 1st came out, we won't mark any of these up at all. My place is strictly NO ADM's on regular vehicles (except the $5000 on the Ford GT). If you have any questions AF, you can always PM me. I'm located in SE PA, about 25 miles northeast of Philly. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 8/14/06, 08:26 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

PM sent