From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

Buying a 06 Mustang for export

Search this Thread

Old 12/29/05, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

My name is Arne and I`m from Germany. Since I got my drivers license I always had at least one US-car in my garage (mainly a god old muscle car ;-). As my current project –a `66 Stang- won`t be back on the road before mid of 07 I kind of need an other “fun-car”. So I decided to sell my daily-driver 7-series Bimmer and buy a 06 Mustang instead and export that to Germany.
As I`m havin some real good friends up in Los Altos Hills, CA I`d prefer to buy a car somewher in CA. I also do have a good mate in Cullman, Alabama,.....but it seems a bit hard to have a car shipped from there.
So I`m looking for a dealer somewhere between San Diego and San Francisco.
Any recommendation? Is there a dealer out there who`d like to help a Mustang-addicted German getting a great car?
What I`m looking for is a
2006 Mustang V6
Tungsten grey
Leather interior (sport seats and black leather prefered)
Anti lock brakes
IUP (silver)
No rear spoiler
Like anybody else, but especially as I`ll need to add quite a lot for transport, tax and import duty, I`m looking for a real good deal . So it can also be a demonstrator (if the price gap to a new car makes sense). There is no hurry as I`m not sure when my job will allow me to come over,.....but it is never too early to start negotiations.

As a friend of mine is looking for a GT convertible with black leather interieur etc. I might buy two Stangs at once...

I´m looking forward to a pm or a mail to Mcorse@gmx.de.

Thanks all and have a great day,

Best regards

Arne Meineke