Mustang Motorsports All forms of racing and motorsports activity allowed!

Whats wrong with these Challenger R/T & BMW Drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 5/24/13, 02:53 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats wrong with these Challenger R/T & BMW Drivers?

Let me start by saying that I dont condone street racing but I dont like being punked and wasnt gonna have none of that today or any other day.

I was driving into Naples around lunchtime today and 2 Cuban guys in a 4 door BMW 330 something, 4 door, lowered blacked out came up beside me trying to get me to race and I didnt do anything, they rode there for like a mile revving there engine so finally I let me 5.0 go a little bit and smoked their asses real quick, after that they would even get beside of me again. So then about 2 hours later I was going back down the same road heading home and a guy come blowing by me ina dark blue Challenger R/T and then jumped right in front of me in the middle lane, I didnt do nothing, I just stayed with him since he had started running the speed limit and then as we both turned down this less traveled road and its 2 lane I started ******* his *** and he floor boarded that Challenger boat anchor and I just stayed right up on him letting him know he had no chance and man he was pissed! Finally he turned into his neighborhood and stopped and I went on and blew my horn at him as I sped away

Do they actually think they can run with a 5.0?
Old 5/24/13, 02:55 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
As in the other thread you started . . . Closing thread as TMS does not condone street racing. Please feel free to post about exploits at sanction tracks/events.