Mustang Motorsports All forms of racing and motorsports activity allowed!

Race used sheetmetal from Rehagen Racing is now MINE!

Search this Thread

Old 6/8/07, 12:22 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Race used sheetmetal from Rehagen Racing is now MINE!

Well, well. Speaking of the Koni Challenge, look what I won last night on eBay. This
is from the Iowa Race earlier this year. It does not have the #59 anywhere on the
bumper, but you know it's from Rehagen Racing as they have the only GO Stang
on the circuit this year...

Autographed by Dean Martin (and I asked for Jack Roush Jr. to put his on there, too...) it will
make a nice addition to my racing collection!

Thanks Dean, for driving like poop at Iowa!
Oh... wait... they hit you from behind. I guess
you're off the hook. THIS TIME!
Old 6/8/07, 12:23 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I'll have to ask him about this.
Old 6/8/07, 12:30 PM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
sheet metal? looks like sheet to me... but not metal.
Old 6/8/07, 02:59 PM
Cobra Member

Funny. OK, this is the bumper so it's urethane. But the front quarters are metal! (Nobody bid on the driver's side front quarter. Hmmm!)
Old 6/11/07, 07:40 AM

There was one that the whole team signed not too long ago; I think that was from Laguna maybe though . . .

I didn't realize there was a market for our smashed up racecar parts yet though . . . lol. I've managed to save a couple banged up fenders over the last few years for display in my garage. One is from the red #52 car (SN95) and the other is from the #59 back when it was black.

We've got a bit of a "Wall of Shame" going in the shop too. We started hanging banged up parts from one of the ceiling trusses to remind drivers that the carnage doesn't just magically disappear between races
Old 6/11/07, 08:15 AM
Cobra Member

Hi Brian,

Looking forward to receiving my bumper! BTW, did you get the CD with all my shots from Lime Rock? I realize they're not professional, but I'm hoping you can use some of them. I looked into Digital SLR's this weekend, but to tell you the truth, I have some other places that need my extra income. A new digital camera is not one of them. So, I may have to use the Kodak Z650 at The Glen and just improve upon my technique. Both Nikon and Olympus have some nice cameras. Canon, as well.

But as I said, it may be a while before I can pull the trigger, er... shutter on a new toy like that. Still working on the wife for Quebec... The Glen is not a problem. Looking forward to meeting you there, fo' sure.

Stan
Old 6/11/07, 08:29 AM

Stan,

I did get the CD, and sadly, I haven't even had a chance to open it. i haven't touched any of my rehagen media stuff in the last week. I've been in a bit of a crisis I suppose with my project/daily driver. It's an SVT Contour and I've been working on a 3.0L engine swap, and just before I was going to install the engine, I did a leakdown test and it failed miserably so I had to tear it down, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it

I'm actually limiting my race travel for the rest of the year too . . . right now, the only races I'm planning to be at for the rest of the year are Mid-Ohio, Trois-Rivieres, and VIR (6 hr). Kind of sad, but i've been letting way too many things fall by the wayside for the racing, and its catching up to me . . .