Mustang Motorsports All forms of racing and motorsports activity allowed!

Has anyone been kicked off strip for running supercharger w/o cage.

Search this Thread

Old 8/25/13, 07:54 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone been kicked off strip for running supercharger w/o cage.

Just checking to see if anyone has been told to cage before they run again after running too fast without cage. I talked to the Man in charge for our local dragway and he says I can run down to the 10's in my 13. Mustang as long as the parts on it were available from the factory. So I plan on having either a Ford Racing supercharger or a Roush one installed. I plan on 11's but don't want the hassle of caging it.
Old 8/28/13, 11:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ssgthooligan
Just checking to see if anyone has been told to cage before they run again after running too fast without cage. I talked to the Man in charge for our local dragway and he says I can run down to the 10's in my 13. Mustang as long as the parts on it were available from the factory. So I plan on having either a Ford Racing supercharger or a Roush one installed. I plan on 11's but don't want the hassle of caging it.
The safety devices have nothing to do with what mods you have done its clearly based on how fast you run. Anything 10 and under cage a chute