Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Tire Dressing

Search this Thread

Old 1/6/12, 01:48 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Tire Dressing

Has anyone ever heard of "Shine-All" tire dressing? My dealer says that is what they used and I really like how it looked on my tires and the fact it didn't sling off at all. He says they buy it from their supplier "S&S". Has anyone ever seen this on any of the sites they visit?

Wish I hadn't taken the insurance off the car....it's in the 50's today ( I live about 60 or so miles SW of Chicago). For January this can't be beat!!!
Old 1/6/12, 07:06 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I never heard of it and google comes up with nothing either. Maybe a commercial brand?

One brand I like a lot is Meguires Endurance in the purple bottle. Lasts long and doesn't spray off the tires either. Works great on the black plastic side skirts and rear valance too.

+1 on the weather. I'm a little south of Chicago too and drove the stang to work today.
Old 1/6/12, 07:08 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
This is what I use and it's fantastic. Even use it on interior plastics, dash, and weatherstrip. Awesome stuff.http://www.tigerdistributing.com/pro...-Dressing.html
Old 1/6/12, 10:38 PM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Meg's endurance is great. I like using dodo juice tire dressing or criftgate usa tire dressing. Dodo juice will last longer, give that new tire look (matte finish rather than super shiny) and is a great product.
Croftgate does the same, cleans the tire but doesnt quite last as long
Old 1/7/12, 12:07 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by CCTking
Meg's endurance is great. I like using dodo juice tire dressing or criftgate usa tire dressing. Dodo juice will last longer, give that new tire look (matte finish rather than super shiny) and is a great product.
Croftgate does the same, cleans the tire but doesnt quite last as long
Which would you say lasts longer and looks better, megs or dodo?
Old 1/7/12, 01:16 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by Hytek

Which would you say lasts longer and looks better, megs or dodo?
Havnt done a test yet, ill try it out next time i wash the car. Megs leaves that glossy shine while dodo leaves more of a satin finish so it could be harder to tell when it worn away. Dodo might last longer but wont look as nice as megs.
Old 1/7/12, 05:47 AM
Banned

I don't use dressing on the tires. I just don't like the way it looks.
Old 1/7/12, 07:34 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I don't use dressing on the tires. I just don't like the way it looks.
Croftgate and dodo juice both leave that satin finish so all you see is clean rubber. Not that high gloss shine you see on your tires when you pick it up from the dealer
Old 1/7/12, 07:46 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by CCTking

Havnt done a test yet, ill try it out next time i wash the car. Megs leaves that glossy shine while dodo leaves more of a satin finish so it could be harder to tell when it worn away. Dodo might last longer but wont look as nice as megs.
Cool I'd like to try that out. I like megs, but a little to much and it's to shiny. Too bad I didn't see this earlier, I just ordered something from autogeek a few days ago.
Old 1/7/12, 07:48 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That’s what I liked about what my dealer used…it was more of a matt or satin finish…picked up car Oct 28th and tires still look great…of course I only drove it for 490 miles, never in the rain and it’s been stored since Thanksgiving so that may have something to do with it!!