Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Meguiars Online = Excellent Cust Service

Search this Thread

Old 11/20/06, 07:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meguiars Online = Excellent Cust Service

I ordered a whole bunch of products offline just last week, and unfortunately a whole bottle of Quick Detailer busted open and literally every drop poured out onto everything else.. it turned those packing peanuts into a soggy mush. it was pretty nasty. that soggy foam was crusted onto one of my plush wash mitts, sogged up my claybar kit until it was no longer the shape of a box-everything just fell out of it.

Called up Meguiars, told them what happened, and not only did they send me a new Quick Detailer, but also are sending me new claybar kit and wash mitt. I told them I could have just washed off the mitt and still used it and the claybar kit was still good, it was just the box which was messed up, BUT they sent it all out to me anyway. A BIG to Meguiars for their Customer Service. Not only do I recommend them for all the products I used for the first time, but i definitely think they're trustworthy to order from.

Just for the record, here's what I picked up:

1 Claybar Kit
3 Plush Wash Mitts
2 3-packs of Supreme Shine Microfibers
2 2-packs of Applicator Pads
1 Super Suede Towel
1 Water Magnet
1 Gold Class Shampoo
1 Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel
1 Yellow Tech Wax
1 Show Car Glaze Polish
1 Quick Detailer
1 Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

I've never had a new car to keep this clean, so I never knew much about it all but these products are definitely top of the line
Old 11/21/06, 05:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Well, since you ordered all that, one would assume that they would treat you like gold! Nice ride.
Old 11/21/06, 06:42 AM
Bullitt Member

I did not see the interior detailer on your list. Although I use Zaino on the outside, I really like the Meguires on the inside. I have heard such good stuff about them, I may even give them a try on the outside someday ..... just not ready yet to give up the Z.
Old 11/21/06, 08:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by MY05GT
I did not see the interior detailer on your list. Although I use Zaino on the outside, I really like the Meguires on the inside. I have heard such good stuff about them, I may even give them a try on the outside someday ..... just not ready yet to give up the Z.
yeah just yesterday i realized i should have got that quik interior detailer. oh well, i'll put it on one of them "secret santa" lists that my girlfriend makes me do.. lol..

on a side note, i'm kinda ****ed that after all that work, my landlord is having my garage roof repaired today and tomorrow so the stang has to come out for 2 days into the weather wind and tree branches scare me
Old 11/27/06, 11:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Meguiars is class act company. I should know, I knew the Meguiar family when they lived around here in Pasadena. Barry, their son, takes great pride in his family's company and it shows in quality and customer care.

The interior Quick Detailer wipes are great. Just wish it had a little better smell like the other interior products do. Since it's a wet towel it may leave streaks upon drying, just take some cheesecloth or other soft dry towel and buff it up to a shine.