Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Introducing: Pinnacle Black Label!

Search this Thread

Old 10/31/13, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introducing: Pinnacle Black Label!

Meet the new side of Pinnacle - Black Label!

A message from Max, Founder and Owner of Pinnacle Black Label Collection, Subsidiary of Palm Beach Motoring Group…

It’s only natural was the response I received from my long-time business partner and chief chemist when I presented the idea of developing an all-new line of superior car care products to bear the Pinnacle name. That’s an ironic statement, considering my latest venture is the complete opposite of what Pinnacle Natural Brilliance has always stood for – science and nature in harmony. To stay on the cutting edge of surface care technology and to continue the growth of the Pinnacle name, I had to take the brand closest to my heart where it has never been before.

Since its inception over twenty years ago, the Pinnacle brand has continually evolved, redefining car care by introducing new technologies and setting new trends. Xtreme Machine Technology, or XMT, was the first evolution of the Pinnacle brand. XMT introduced a machine-specific line of products that enabled users to get better results in less time. The latest evolution of the Pinnacle line is Black Label, a collection of coatings and other cutting-edge surface care products that will redefine car care like Pinnacle originally did over twenty years ago.

The road to creating Black Label was a long and enduring challenge. My team and I spent a great amount of time analyzing and testing different formulas and seeking out raw ingredients that we had never utilized in the past. Like the carnauba waxes and detail sprays that form the backbone of Pinnacle Natural Brilliance line, cost was not a consideration with Black Label. That eliminated one obstacle. The next – and arguably the most difficult – hurdle to overcome was ease of application. I made it clear to my team that, in order for this new breed of products to bear the Pinnacle name, they had to be the best of the best in each category, both in ease of application and overall performance. The products also had to be extremely concentrated, so only a few drops would be required to clean, coat, or protect any given part of your vehicle.

I’m proud to introduce what is in my humble (and somewhat biased!) opinion the best line of paint, wheel, glass and surface coatings the world has ever seen. I'm positive that you'll not only enjoy every Black Label product, but that you will find each formula to be the best that you've ever used.

Click HERE to view complete Black Label line!

Product Spotlight: Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating is a ceramic coating that creates an extremely glossy, impermeable layer of protection on your vehicle’s paint, glass, and wheels. Formulated using the most concentrated blend of nano-glass ceramic particles available in a coating, Diamond Surface Coating shields your vehicle against UV rays, airborne contaminants, acid rain, road salt and other common pollutants that plague a daily driver. Spray and wipe application only takes minutes to apply and the protection lasts years!

Black Label Diamond Surface Coating is the most advanced coating the world has ever seen. Diamond Surface Coating provides the best protection possible on multiple surfaces, including paint, glass, and wheels. Treated surfaces will be well protected against the harmful effects of nature that daily drivers are exposed to, while exhibiting a shine that can only be attributed to a product bearing the Pinnacle name. Hyper-concentrated formula means a single 8 ounce bottle will completely coat up to 25 vehicles!

Here's Max's Crystal Red Corvette Convertible coated with Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

1986 Porsche 911 Turbo meets Black Label Diamond Paint Coating!

Mike started out by machine polishing the paint using Wolfgang Uber Compound and Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. Once Mike had the paint swirl-free, he prepped the surface and applied Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating.

Diamond Paint Coating was the obvious choice for this 1986 Porsche 911 Turbo because the owner wanted long-term paint protection, with minimal maintenance required. Like all other products that bear the Pinnacle name, Diamond Paint Coating creates an extremely glossy finish that is worthy of the world’s most prestigious show cars. Best of all? Coating the Porsche only took Mike a couple minutes, yet the protection will last up to 3 years! All the owner has to do to maintain the shine and protection is to wash the car every so often with Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo.

Click HERE to ready how Mike Phillips transformed this German beauty!