General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

A word of thanks

Search this Thread

Old 4/11/08, 03:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A word of thanks

Well, I just finished my latest mod, put a set of FRPP performance springs on the GT/CS, and again, I LOVE IT!!! As I was staring at her, I felt the urge to post this...

I want to say thank you to everyone on here that takes the time to talk about the mods they have done.

I mean no disrespect with this first part, but my thanks are not for the step by step instructions, I have had no problems with following those provided by the manufacturers.

It's about the little things... those that aren't part of the instructions. The tips and tricks that come from doing these mods, and some of the strange issues that we run in to from time to time.

It's also about the feeling of pride I get everytime I look at or experience something I have done. There is no way to compare that to just paying someone to do the work for you. I don't know that I would have attempted these mods if I hadn't become a part of this site.

It takes a special type of person to do/share things with others for no other reason than being a truly generous, giving person.

Anyway, if you feel the need to flame this post, go right ahead. I know it seems a bit silly, but it was worth it for me to let you all know how much I appreciate your help, insight, and friendship.

Once again, thank you all.
Old 4/17/08, 06:56 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I've got to say, on the whole, Mustang owners are a great bunch. Certainly, here in the UK, it's almost like having an extended family.

Long may it last

PS - Photos of your car, please!
Old 4/17/08, 07:25 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
You're welcome.