General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Taking on a import

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/05, 10:56 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by future9er24@February 4, 2005, 9:14 PM
with all due respect mav, i think most of us are referring to econocrapboxes when we say "import". maybe its right, maybe its wrong, but nevertheless its what we mean.

i also think that the majority of the members here can recognize a real threat from an import when they came upon one. i know out there somewhere there are plenty of ppl who make their imports fast w/o ricing them. and i give them their repsect. when the time calls for it. this thread is for laughing at ricer crapboxes that think they're fast but really arent. its not about the GT-R or the Civic Type R etc.

trust me, i know those cars can be pretty fast.

but c'mon dude, whats wrong with a bit of fun on our part, of teasing those stupid ricers? they apparently get fun from bulding them n we get our jollies from laughing at them. whats wrong with that?

please dont take offense cuz i didnt mean it that way.
Im with ya Arin. I love laughing at the riced out econoboxes too. I tto know what a real threat is ie..Ruf 911, Ferarri, Diablo(when I see one). Those guys are fun to race too cause most of them cant drive for poo. I love to see the faces on those guys when they see a $35k car hanging with their triple digit exotic.
Old 2/6/05, 10:21 AM

Imports can be fast yes, in fact they can be very fast...
In Holland we know it too, but the most fun is: When people turn their car into a tupperware turbo monsterious thingy.. like big wings super exhaust systems (only the tip..) and turbostriping, boom boom system,
lights everywhere and no engine modifycations!! they think their the fastest and they are the ones trying to outrun a Mustang!!!!
Thats hillarious and the faces of ricers are PRICELESS!!!!

I know wich i can outrun and i know also wich i cannot!
the ones with the most body mods are the slowest cause of the extra weight they carry, haha.....

Rien
Old 2/6/05, 02:25 PM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Nice one Rien, you are so right!!!
Old 2/16/05, 07:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Onetime (before I bought my mustang) I was driving around in my little chevy cavalier. My buddy was behind me in his silverado and we were talking to eachother on the phone. This pathetic lookin honda pulls up to me and revs it. I gave him a second head start cause I wanted to put down the phone. I gunned it and blew past him... and so did my buddy.... in a 1 ton truck...
Old 2/17/05, 12:46 PM
Bullitt Member

I found this similar to picking on a little kid. Yes I've done it before :P but not fun or cool anymore. <_<