General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 8/12/07, 04:33 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pville piper

Sorry, hatred for another sports team is moronic... I won't post a joke after that because if I hate anything it is just that kind of attitude.
Rivalries can be fun, but should never be taken so seriously. I even rooted for the Sox when they went to the series... I mean what the heck does it say about my team if they one who beats them is a pushover in the series? Sorry for the lecture... I now relinquish the soapbox.
I'm not sure how having a passion for your team is moronic...Hatred might have been a strong word choice, but I still dislike the "enemies" of my favorite teams. I don't root for anything associated with the Red Sox, or the Lakers, or FSU, etc. Just because I don't root for the teams, doesn't mean I have something against all the fans and teams. I still respect them and everything. I mean, I have friends who go to FSU and friends who are Sox fans. I don't go out of my way to talk trash about teams to their fans, I just refuse to root FOR a team that is a rival of my team. (I do root for all SEC teams in bowls though, as much as it kills me.)

Originally Posted by TacoBill
Okay John and Kyle, kiss and make up. We all know that the Dodgers rule.

Eibach tour sounds pretty cool, gonna have to mark it down on my calender.
Hey, we'll still team up on a Dodger fan Bill.

That Eibach tour sounds awesome. For once, I wish I lived in Cali so I could tag along.
Old 8/12/07, 04:36 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 89Trooper
Montoya sucks! Just kidding, Kyle...

The only thing that sucks about that crash was Jeff Burton having no place to go.
Just after I got done saying Harvick had gotten his emotions under control, he goes and tries to fight Montoya.

Burton really got into Montoya HARD. I hate it for Burton, he's such a good guy.

Sucks Gordon had to spin and let the hot-head run away with the win.
Old 8/12/07, 05:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Check out my new thread and let me know what you think.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=69590
Old 8/12/07, 05:56 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kh765
Just after I got done saying Harvick had gotten his emotions under control, he goes and tries to fight Montoya.

Burton really got into Montoya HARD. I hate it for Burton, he's such a good guy.

yeah no kidding I thought it was pretty funny, but not as funny as Jeff spinning. As good as Tony's car was all-day I don't think he had anything for Gordon in the last laps.
Old 8/12/07, 05:57 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
huh? What new thread?
Old 8/12/07, 06:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I do like the CDC black grille if I was going to go that route. What about the Center Fog grille, SSE I think ?? I like the fogs as they are so I'm not too keen on taking them off. BUT of the billet grilles the CDC black one is the best that I've seen. I think it might add some aggresiveness to the look.

Bill2... photoshop one for Leo's car....

hopefully this is the thread is the one you're talking about.
Old 8/12/07, 06:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by habu
I do like the CDC black grille if I was going to go that route. What about the Center Fog grille, SSE I think ?? I like the fogs as they are so I'm not too keen on taking them off. BUT of the billet grilles the CDC black one is the best that I've seen. I think it might add some aggresiveness to the look.

Bill2... photoshop one for Leo's car....

hopefully this is the thread is the one you're talking about.
I like the idea of the CDC black billet grill it's just I'm more than happy with the stock grill. Not a fan of the Center fogs. I'm just surprised that only one person has suggested stripes so far. I expected that to be the one thing everyone would say. I like the Gold stripe Idea but I don't want people thinking I'm some GT-H poser or that I have a rental.

Bill-I added the link to my post.
Old 8/12/07, 06:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Poor guy must feel like poop. I agree the car's not 99% of the mustang community's taste but people are being pretty harsh IMO.
http://www.mustangforums.com/m_3691474/tm.htm
Old 8/12/07, 06:22 PM
GTR Member

Poor guy must feel like poop. I agree the car's not 99% of the mustang community's taste but people are being pretty harsh IMO.
http://www.mustangforums.com/m_3691474/tm.htm
I don't know why, but I like the rims. Wouldn't look good on my car (too much white), but I could actually see them on a red or blue car.
Old 8/12/07, 06:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I agree the rims don't look that bad. In fact nothing on the car really looks bad it's just the color scheme he choose. I'm sure if he full racing stripes and got rid of that c stripe, wing and cf hood no one would say anything.
Old 8/12/07, 06:46 PM
Cobra Member

I agree the rims don't look that bad. In fact nothing on the car really looks bad it's just the color scheme he choose. I'm sure if he full racing stripes and got rid of that c stripe, wing and cf hood no one would say anything.
Not for me... It is way too busy. Absolutely no cohesion in the presentation.
Old 8/12/07, 06:47 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=67741
Ultralite thread? What about it?
(ughh! Can't enable smileys on my iPhone.)
Old 8/12/07, 06:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
Ultralite thread? What about it?
(arch! Can't enable smileys on my iPhone.)
Woops I meant this thread.
Old 8/12/07, 06:52 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
I have the answer.
Old 8/12/07, 07:03 PM
GTR Member

I have a good question for everybody on a Mustang forum:

What color Challenger should I order when I trade my car in, in 2009?

Orange or green?

I'll be going from a 281 to a 370... and from 300 (stock) to 425 HP (stock)... For right at what my car cost.
Old 8/12/07, 07:08 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by pville piper
WARNING! WARNING!

Sorry, hatred for another sports team is moronic... I won't post a joke after that because if I hate anything it is just that kind of attitude.
Rivalries can be fun, but should never be taken so seriously. I even rooted for the Sox when they went to the series... I mean what the heck does it say about my team if they one who beats them is a pushover in the series? Sorry for the lecture... I now relinquish the soapbox.
Sorry John but I must be a no. 1 moron then because there is nothing I hate more in this world then the Red Craps................. Just the way it is but hey I was raised in NY and subjected to New England Red Craps fans all the time................enough said I guess
Old 8/12/07, 07:12 PM
Cobra Member

I'm not sure how having a passion for your team is moronic...Hatred might have been a strong word choice, but I still dislike the "enemies" of my favorite teams.

Well I Do hate the Red Craps and I'm fine if people don't agree or understand the whole yanks red craps deal, still hate them, yep hae is appropriate word phrasing for me, sorry my pal John
Old 8/12/07, 07:17 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Hey Leo...
Don't compare me to Dr.Philibuster.
He could find his inner voice if it was connected to a PA system.
Can you tell how much I hate Dr. Phil.
I'm just trying to tell you that in my old age I've found that the other people can give you ideas, but you have to make the choices.
Perhaps you already know that.
Old 8/12/07, 07:19 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 89Trooper
I have a good question for everybody on a Mustang forum:

What color Challenger should I order when I trade my car in, in 2009?

Orange or green?

I'll be going from a 281 to a 370... and from 300 (stock) to 425 HP (stock)... For right at what my car cost.
You really getting a challenger? If so, GREEN baby.

By the way, the last guy who posted on that mustang forums thread...what a total douche bag.
Old 8/12/07, 07:20 PM
Cobra Member

Harvik is a jerk, I too thought he had it under control these days but NOOOOOOOOO I think it was Truax that hit Juan from behind knocking him into Harvik as a by product of the hit. The sad thing is all the drunk red neck idiots in the stands are yelling and giving Juan the finger, talk about people who have NO clue. That's the part of Nascar I hate, the fans in the stands get so drunk, their words slur and they have no idea what's going on in the race, other then to shout out loud at the different drivers and swear at the top of their lungs and do stupid things all when they can hardly talk because of word slurring and barely being awake, HA

To bad Jeff locked his brakes on the 2nd to last lap and he spun in turn 1, Tony did the same thing except it was 30 laps earlier so he had time to make upo for his mistake,. Its all about timing.

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)