General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Outstanding Ford Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 11/30/05 | 11:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

Best experience myself or anyone else I know of has had buying a new car at Sewell Ford, Odessa Texas. My salesman was Bill King.

Asked for X-plan on an ordered 06 Mustang GT, was no haggling about it, offered me a fair price for my trade in and guarenteed I'd get that amount when I traded it in when the vehicle arrived.

Vehicle came in, did everything special I had requested for it, no haggling, no trying to press an extended warranty on me, took all of 30 minutes to get in and get out with my car, would have been less if I hadn't just had a good time with the sales manager talking about cars.

Since I have bought the car, I have received several letters and phone calls asking if everything was all right and a care package with cookies which were actually good. Letters included numbers and names of all major departments that I may need to call down the road, ie sales, customer service, repairs, body shop, etc.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! Especially for only having my car on order for a lil under 2 months.
Old 1/20/06 | 09:47 PM
The Analog Admin!

Please Read First Post and Comment on GOOD Dealership experiences!

kc
Old 1/26/06 | 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Hubby and I knew we were going to buy an 05 Mustang. Before they ever made it to a dealership anywhere, we were talking to our salesman, Donny Shaddock. He was with Bobby Ford in Richwood,TX. at the time. Donny would mail us brochures and such as he recieved them. Donny moved to Gulf Coast Autopark(back to the same owner he had worked for before when we bought our 2 trucks from Donny) Time went by and I could not make up my mind on color and options, mostly color. Donny would call, not harrassing, and let me know when an auto. GT was on the lot to see about a test drive. The dealership is 5 min. from my house and there were times the car would be sold before I arrived. He knew I wanted to order my own and be the first to drive it, but he always called to see if I wanted to look at the cars coming in. Mid April 05 I see a black GT with silver stripes along the top. I was on 290 coming home from College Station,it was a pretty day and I'll never forget meeting that car! John went to order the car and Donny says 05 orders are ending, he'll try, but expect an 06. I wanted an 05 to compliment our 65-I was sick. Donny called, said by chance someone from Ford was down and he mentioned my delima, no promises. My car was built in May and delivered to Gulf Coast Ford on Jun. 01,05! Donny called as she was being unloaded, my son and I unwrapped her and I gave my boy the keys-we test drove her and left her for stripes and tint. That was a Wed. and we were told Mon. for pick up. I begged Donny to see if a Fri. pick up was possible because waiting all weekend would kill me! He would see. Fri. afternoon I get a call from the world's best salesman, Donny Shaddock, my car is ready! We rush to pick her up and she is surrounded by salesmen! She looks good! Donny mentioned that GTs were hard to keep on the lot and he had not driven one-I said "let's go!" Later I asked what he had to do with my car being built so quickly and he smiled and said "it's better to be lucky than good" I'm lucky we found him! We paid sticker for the car, but down here in Angleton they were going for more, GTs anyway. First time we ever felt lucky to pay sticker! I know I can get a free loaner car if mine is in for warranty, but Donny said if I ever had a problem,I could drive his personal Mustang! I did have a dispute with sevice over a new Shaker vs a rebuilt one, but Donny Meismer, my service writer, got me the new one, he left the factory stickers on it for ME to remove! I took the service guys and gals a dozen do-nuts and a dozen pig-in-the blankets to say thanks. So far I am very happy with Donny Shaddock, Donny Meismer and Gulf Coast Ford(Autopark)
Old 1/26/06 | 10:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

and I'll bet your service has never been bad, I sorta did the same I turned on my PC looked it up in Sept/Oct 2004 and hummed and hawed then December 12/04 I ordered on my PC They called where I lived and said don't you want to come in and drive one " No " I know I want it , but I caved came in and went out for a drive and I was Just Wowed, had to be the easiest sale for the fellow that handled me, I'm still happy so every now and then I always drop something off for them, The last was childrens toy for when a family would have to wait for thier car to be worked on, I often here that I would Never go there ? But for me its always been positive. and when I give them something its Freely I never expect anything in return, as luck would have it I have never had a sour time there ! so cudo'o to Suburban Motors in Victoria B.C. Canada
Old 1/29/06 | 04:51 PM
Team Mustang Source

I had an excellent experience at Rowe Ford in Westbrook Maine. Bob Robey was great to work with and even gave me a temp plate to drive from Maine to CT with. The finance dept. was the best I have ever worked with. Thanks! :usa:
Old 5/2/06 | 03:59 PM
The Analog Admin!

BUMP
Old 5/15/06 | 12:28 AM

Can't say enough great things about Sam Galloway Ford and Internet Salesperson Tami Yost located in Fort Myers, Florida. My wife and I were very pleased with the way we were treated. No pressure and they accepted X-plan on her GT vert. Highly recommend her and the dealership.
Old 5/17/06 | 09:43 PM
Bullitt Member

My vote goes to Smith Ford in Conway AR. The salesman (Jim Duran) was fantastic. He got me x-plan pricing and a great trade in, plus he helped me track it as it was being built. Plus he keeps in contact with me just to make sure everything is ok.
Old 5/18/06 | 04:50 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Nazgul
I'd recommend even if you're in LA Teri at Mossy is worth the drive down to San Diego and the dealership will give you a decent price.

I flew down from the SF Bay area for Teri. She's that good!
Old 9/28/06 | 11:11 AM
The Analog Admin!

bumpomatic
Old 9/28/06 | 12:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Gene Evans Ford in Union City, Georgia (near Atlanta) is outstanding. Customer satisfaction is their priority and quality service is still job 1 for them. Ask for Levial Arnold when you are ready for a new mustang. They are the largest Ford Racing Performance Parts Dealer in the US.

John Bleakley Ford in Lithia Springs (near Atlanta) is also an exellent source for Ford Racing Performance Parts.
Old 11/16/06 | 04:46 PM
The Analog Admin!

KEEP ER GOING! One of My Oldest Topics Good Info!

KC
Old 12/21/06 | 04:54 PM
The Analog Admin!

BUMPOMATIC!

Post Some Christmas Good will here!

KC
Old 3/8/07 | 04:48 PM
The Analog Admin!

We can Always Use This Info!

Proceed!
Old 8/9/07 | 10:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

I realize that this thread is ancient but I had to add my .02 worth since there weren't many mentions of dealerships in NJ.
I had a very good experience with Gentilini Ford in Southern NJ. My salesperson was Frank Olivier Jr and he really did a great job finding and getting a car that I wanted. I had originally went to look at a Grabber Orange GT but they had sent it to have a Street Scenes body kit installed. Actually they had quite a few GT's with body kits, all nice looking and all different, but out of my price budget. They didn't have any GT's on the lot that I wanted so he did a search for a Satin Silver one. He ended up finding one at another dealership, set up pretty close to what I would've ordered. He calls me a day later and said "I have some good news and some bad news". Apparently while in transit the car got rear ended and was damaged...no one was hurt, which was a good thing. Then he said, but I found another one for a little less money than the first set up the way you wanted! I was very happy. Two days later we took delivery and he showed me the other (damaged) car in their back lot. In the end I got a great car, a great trade in allowance (relative to other dealers in my area) and purchased with an X plan. I will definitely go to them again!
Old 8/9/07 | 02:30 PM
The Analog Admin!

A good Thread is Hard to Kill! Thanks For Jumpstarting this One!

KC
Old 8/10/07 | 01:16 PM
Cobra R Member

I really like Jarrett Ford of Plant City. I have a service rep I always go to and he treats me right. There are some bad apples around here, but Jarrett is not one of them. Awesome dealer so far.
Old 8/23/07 | 05:20 PM
The Analog Admin!

Keep Em Coming!

KC
Old 9/17/07 | 02:27 PM
The Analog Admin!

bump!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/28/07 | 11:56 AM
The Analog Admin!

bump!

Quick Reply: Outstanding Ford Dealers