General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Outstanding Ford Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 5/4/05, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schultz Ford in Nanuet NY, were very good and i would recommend them to anyone who asked me. They did the right thing and didnt screw with the customer as did other dealers who had mustangs in the area, there wsa no markup and they were great to deal with.
Old 5/4/05, 11:51 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I picked up my stang at Future Ford in Roseville, CA. I went through the fleet sales department and got what I consider a good deal. My sales staff was very pleasent and agreed to all of my extra requests like a coin tray (ash tray) etc. The service department has been outstanding. They have eagerly addressed all of the TSBs and given me a rental each time. I can't say enough about them. The parts department does not seem to be on the same level. But, maybe I am just used to the quality demonstrated by Kevin.
Old 5/4/05, 06:15 PM
GT Member

I'm still thrilled with the people at "D i c k - B r a n t m e i e r" Ford in Sheboygan WI.
Dealer Web Site

Here's one that's hard to believe, I asked about doing painted side stripes and Ty (the Body Shop mgr) looked at what I wanted and said he didn't feel comfortable doing that work, they didn't really do a lot of stripes in his shop. He suggested that I check other custom paint shops first. I must say I was impressed with his honesty. Most dealers would sign you up without a thought about if someone else could do the job better. Sure this dealer is out of my way (80 minute drive), but it's worth it to me. It's too bad that they are primarily a truck dealer and had very little allocation for 05 Mustangs. I wish more people could see this good dealer in action.

Thanks for starting this thread - it's nice to balance some of the bad dealer horror stories with some successes from dealers that really do try to 'do the right thing' and still stay in business.
Old 5/4/05, 08:02 PM
Cobra Member

Russ Milne Ford, Macomb, MI. X-plan, no add-ons hassle. And they kept the vehicle out of the rain and did not drive on wet roads as we requested.
Old 5/4/05, 09:09 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Gridley Country Ford in Gridley California took good care of me and I recommend them to anyone in the Sacramento area. Ask for Steve Rubie who was my salesperson.
Old 5/4/05, 09:54 PM

Great experience with Grand Ledge Ford and our salesman Andrew Rademacher.
Old 6/5/05, 05:18 PM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any good dealers in NJ? Considering ordering an 06; I have an 05 on order (03/14/05) have a VOC but was refused a DORA from dealer.
Old 6/5/05, 05:49 PM
Team Mustang Source

Woltz and Wind ford in Pittsburgh is an awesome dealer, check out the link below for the full review. I'm trying to consolidate all ford dealer rating, positive and negative, at the dealer ratings site I started to help future Ford owners.

http://www.chrislies.com/ratings/dea...ngs.php?d_id=1
Old 6/5/05, 06:08 PM

Monaco and Sons Ford in Connecticut! Fantastic! Although they did not accept the X-Plan, they did get me my GT Vert in under 4 Weeks from Order! (They told me 10 - 12 weeks Delivery.) If I had found a dealer to honor X-Plan, I bet I'd still be waiting.......in C/U land :bang:
Old 6/8/05, 03:32 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by 05stangkc@April 24, 2005, 11:07 AM
Anymore?
missed this thread..almost.

I had a great experience with Al Packer Ford West in Royal Palm Beach Floirda my salesman was Manny had such a good experience that we bought another vehicle from them.
Old 6/8/05, 11:48 AM

Let me explain I live in Chicago went to a couple of Dealers here was told to buy now they wre going to quit making mustangs ( yea right ) ordered from Duval Ford in Jax, FL From William Barnett over the phone he faxed Dora etc. car was supposed to be in on 5/30 flew to Jax only to find out car was on Quality hold Ford never updated computer they had no idea They purchased round trip airline ticket with open end to return, gave extended warrenty ,auto butler ,tire warrenty all at no charge They really went out of there way and deserve a pat on the back!!
Old 6/8/05, 01:02 PM

I recommend Premier Ford in Rocky Mount, NC.
They are a small dealership, but they work with their customers.
Old 6/8/05, 02:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

I had a great experience at Len Stoler Ford. They are a Roush dealer as well, and probably will become a SVT dealer again in time for the Cobra. Contact Vicki Warren the sales manager because she is great to deal with and honest.

http://www.lenstolerford.com
Old 6/8/05, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just had tires ordered from Park Ford in Tallmadge, Ohio and since they were going on my Torq thrust 2's, I thought the dealer would have a problem getting them on due to size....It turns out that they had to send out to have them put on since their machine couldn't handle the size. I had a coupon for free mounting and balancing with the order of 2 tires. One of the managers that I have been dealing with was asked what should they do and he said "he is a good customer, he has a coupon---just do it." Now that is service even though it cost them some money they made a customer for a long time. They are a real good bunch of guys and gals there unlike many of the other dealers that I have gone into.
Old 6/8/05, 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Crown Ford, Nashville TN - excellent sales staff. I walked in off the street in the middle of October and bought my Mustang GT on the spot without any hassle.
Alexander Ford Murfreesboro, TN - amazing body shop!
Old 6/9/05, 05:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Capital Ford - Raleigh, NC. Deal with Andy Jackson.
Leith Ford - Wendell, NC - still holding a White 5 spd, no IUP, GT - over sticker at 30,950 - bought by the Leith organization in October - still for sale. So much for the true value of mark up.
Old 6/14/05, 09:54 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,866 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Anymore?
Old 6/14/05, 11:42 AM

Very impressed with Bo Beuckman Ellisville, MO(St. Louis). When I ordered the car the sales person said I could use x-plan. He left before I could pick up and the dealership said they normally would not have honored x-plan but since I was told this, by an ex-employee, they would honor it. Nice little savings$$.

The car was delivered on Friday and I drove it home Saturday morning with 4.5 miles. They did not leave it on the lot or try to use it for test drives to make sales.

It was the best car buying experience and best car for me.
Old 6/14/05, 03:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by Altoid@March 1, 2005, 7:29 AM
Southbay Ford. If anyone is near LAX let me know.
I went to Southbay Ford and they had a 7K rape charge on GT's. I bought from San Juan Capistrano Ford, they are at least selling at list. Well, not really, I paid $595 for a $100 alarm system, but that's a long way from 7K for nothing.

I did buy a Mustang Cap from Southbay Ford, the parts counter guy was efficient. Does that count?

Old 6/14/05, 04:22 PM
GT Member

If you're looking for a Canadian dealer I strongly recommend Suburban Ford in Victoria BC. Lots of alotment, great service. Great place.

Quick Reply: Outstanding Ford Dealers