General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Need a good detailer in New Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 2/3/11, 10:46 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Need a good detailer in New Jersey

Hello-
My 2006 black GT has a lot of swirl marks and surface scratches, and I need them taken care of. Honestly, I don't trust myself with a Porter Cable, and I don't trust just anyone off the streets.

Does anyone know of a reputable detailer in New Jersey, Southeastern PA, or heck, even Northern Delaware that they'd recommend? The one person I'd trust with the car has moved to Indy, and I just can't justify the cost to drive out there and have him detail it for me.

Thanks!
JR
Old 2/3/11, 12:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have just the guy/company for you.
He's based in NJ, and comes to your location, he brings everything he needs including the water. This isn't just some guy with a sponge, it's a real trained professional. I thought I was detail oriented, this guy put me to shame! I purchased my 08 GT/CS Vert in Oct 07 and he's the only one I'll let touch my car, or as my wife and kids call it the garage queen. Never driven in rain, snow, or the slight chance that it may, not even on wet roads. You could eat off the bottom of my car, that's how particular I am.

Anyway I did a complete write up about the service years ago on this site, I doubt it's still up as I know this site has crashed in the past.

Anyway, go to http://www.buffautoappearance.com/
Ask for Lou
They also provide all the detailing for Tesla Motors in NYC

973 809 2329

info@buffautoappearance.com

LJS
Old 2/3/11, 03:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where in nj are you? I'm in s.jersey and there's a great place by us they work their tails off to make your car look great
Old 2/3/11, 03:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks, MR-STANG. I just got off the phone with Buff, and she doesn't know if he'll come down to South Jersey, but he's going to call me tonight. She quoted me about $250-275 for the complete interior and exterior detail, including polish and wax.

Nikki, I'm in Cherry Hill, right outside Philly. If you've used these guys before and have any before/after pictures of the paint, I'd like to see them. Like I said above, I'm distrustful of people around my Stang! I also need my wife's black Benz done, so perhaps I can negotiate some sort of package deal...

JR
Old 2/3/11, 04:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't have before and after pics but I'll get all the info and send it to you I'm the same way with my car so I completely understand. I'm in Washington twp so it's pretty local for you. My husband always uses them so he makes sure I stick with them.
Old 2/3/11, 06:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If you go with buff auto appearance you won't be disappointed. I stake my reputation in it.