General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Mustang story that had to be told!

Search this Thread

Old 5/7/14, 10:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I have never seen anyone put a "warning, atheist, religion hating post happening, please move on" anywhere. Quite the opposite in fact. I guess it's just another result of the double standard victimized society our liberal uprising is trying to impose on this country.
Old 5/7/14, 11:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great story. Thanks for posting! Always nice to hear about hard working people and close families. + mustang! The mustang looks great too. Black and gold combo is nice

PS: As far as I can tell, this story is definitely in the correct section. It says at the top of this page: "General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific"
This story certainly falls into that category.
Old 5/7/14, 03:07 PM
GT Member

I love this story! Thank you for posting it. I don't understand why the atheists and anti religion ***** scream tolerance, but yet they do not want to be tolerant of christian views.
Old 5/7/14, 04:23 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NC07GTCS
...and I would NOT have read it if you gave warning of religious content. I really tire of people that force religion onto others.
Atheism is a religion. Look at how you're foaming at the mouth like the rest of the anti-spiritual loud mouth zealots that have recently appeared in America who are nothing but intolerant bigoted hypocrites.

Nobody forced religion onto others by stating their beliefs. Mister twister.

Whether I liked or didn't like certain elements of the article does not mean I should be a rude p***k and disrespect others or the article or the young man in the article.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/7/14 at 04:24 PM.
Old 5/7/14, 04:41 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
It's a heart warming story for those who believe in god. It's like sunshine to a vampire for those who don't. The problem is that the nonbelievers decide to rile up the masses and comment negatively instead of just moving on. Nothing more here than trolling the believers. Nonbelievers seem to make it a point to denounce God instead of just moving on. Its just a display of hatred. It's a free country with no room for you're hatred. Just let it go guys. Do you, and ignore the rest. The world will be a better place if you just go about your business. The article did not hurt you, you were hurt before this. :smh:
Old 5/7/14, 05:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
WOW... Great story. I just celebrated my 54th birthday and this reminds me of the America that I grew up in. My father told me "if you work hard for what you want you will appreciate that you earned it and it wasn't just given to you". It is heart warming to see that there are still kids out there that study the bible. Spend the enormous amount of time and work it takes to achieve Eagle Scout, and are able to score 35 on the ACT! This shows me that the entire Miley Cirus generation isn't lost. As for those offended by this story I will pray for you guys.

I have known several atheist's in my time that sang a different tune when their fighting position came under fire!
Old 5/7/14, 06:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by stupidgenius36
Then put me in the minority as well. That seemed more like the story about a father raising his son to be religious by leveraging his passion for a car. Personally, I think putting the "3:23" thing on the car is dumb as hell...
Better than a Roush sticker IMO
Old 5/8/14, 06:50 AM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I think that any story about a young person learning to "earn" something they want is worth telling. I think this is a heart warming story !!!

Sounds like a close family, sharing a passion for Mustangs.
Old 5/8/14, 07:35 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thanks for the positive support........the dad was a great guy and I also agree that we just need to focus more on the story and the passion for this Mustang.
Old 5/8/14, 08:04 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 949 Likes on 577 Posts
Bible thumpers. Gotta love 'em. Zero tolerance. All I said was that I didn't like the story and that it belonged in the religion section that this site nicely provides. How awful!! What a horrible person I am. Religion and cars don't mix for me. Deal with it. Deal with a different opinion or is that too difficult. Some of you sound as bad as these so-called colleges that don't allow conservative speakers at their institutions, or when allowed to speak get shouted down by liberal juveniles. It works both ways.

Last edited by NC14GT; 5/8/14 at 08:46 AM.
Old 5/8/14, 11:34 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NC07GTCS
Bible thumpers. Gotta love 'em. Zero tolerance. .
Don't try and turn this around now oh wise one. You're the one that stepped in it with your rudeness that simply didn't have to be posted. So check your mirror out about zero tolerance.

Spiritual people tolerate atheists just fine. It's what "shake the dust" is about. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that would you.

Mustang stories, as well as personal stories that included their Mustang, have been posted in General Mustang Chat for a long time before you got here.

Regardless, be well.
Old 5/8/14, 09:35 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Nice story period! :-)
Old 5/9/14, 07:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thanks Guys! My intent was not to offend anyone, just to tell what I thought was a great story......FYI, it was good enough for "Mustang Times...MCA members magazine" to publish it this month!