Old 1/18/12, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FoxBody body kit

Anyone have or know a place that I can get a full 90GT body kit
Old 1/18/12, 08:47 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Have you tried looking at Late Model Restoration or CJ pony Parts or Mustangs Unlimited??
Old 1/18/12, 09:04 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want to do a '93 Cobra style body kit then the one and only place I will recommend is Cervinis, they have top notch parts and teh parts fit like a glove and very little prep work is needed.

https://www.cervinis.com/search.aspx...ra%20Hatchback

If you are after the actual factory look of the '90 GT then IMHO don't waste your time ( but it is up to you)with the aftermarket/ford tooling stuff. When I was doing my resto project I bought the front/rear bumpers from 50resto ( a great company) and they fit like crap, I mean horrible. I refinished mine and they came out perfect. I sent the front bumper back to 50resto they where cool about it. it was so obvious it was poor quality but we hung it on the car to see what it looked like and laughed, reboxed it. The rear bumper we had some hope for so we tried working it a little but in the end I gave up on it, gave it to a guy in my local club who wanted it. ( I was so pissed by that point) and ate the price of the bumper. Get used OEM stuff it is so much better + they are only selling like 2 repo pieces of the side skirts right now new and the only "GT" thing you can get is bumpers and at least the factory door moldings( don't forget these if doing a conversion)

When I helped my buddy brian change his LX to a GT we got the factory side skirts from craigslist and the bumpers from a mustang salvage yard that I have links for. we stripped them down to bare and repainted them. 50 resto does sell the GT side skirt mounting bracket kit but be advised they are just stamped steel so we sanded them and painted them also so they wouldn't rust. nothing fits like OEM.

Last edited by skunk21; 1/18/12 at 09:09 AM.