General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Customer Service Huh where ?

Search this Thread

Old 5/22/07, 10:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Customer Service Huh where ?

Just a bit of venting, I currently have an 07 GT/CS with a GT appearance package thus having a fake hood scoop that had gaps , so I waited to see if they would go away , no such luck so I book an apt they have it for a day , then tell me they have to order a new scoop/scoop kit/ and hood liner. Now they had recieved all items by April 24/07 I had since called and left a voice mail please call me, Nothing so I went in last Saturday I WILL HAVE OUR BODY SHOP BOSS call you and still nothing, Now there is some good communication huh ?
What would you do, oh and the cars first service was originally booked for May 30 / 07 I'll bet they will be quick to call for that. Thanks for Listening.
Old 5/23/07, 04:58 AM
Legacy TMS Member Eu Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Had something similar here... Drove about 100 miles to where I got the car to let them have a look at it during the day. They solved some things, but there were items that needed to be ordered. I expected as much, so stated: Order 'm, lemme know when they're in, so we can set an appointment.

Their response? We won't be done in a day. Meh... it's warrenty, what do I care? But they did promise me a substitute car.

So parts arrive, I get a call, and schedule an appointment. They had the car there, they bloody well know what parts they'd need, so I expect to have the car there for 3 to 5 days tops...

Needed to call a few times. They found out other parts also needed replacing, and they needed to order 'm... which could take 2 weeks or so.

End of the line? I had no access to my car for 3.5 weeks while they waited for parts. 3.5 weeks of not driving, and it still being in warrenty (which wasn't extended obviously). And you bring the car along first to let them check what they need to prevent stuff like that happening...
Old 5/23/07, 07:27 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Live & Learn & then set some demands .