Notices
General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

[email protected] turns,Breaks and power steering going out randomly.And steering issues

Old 9/11/13, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool [email protected] turns,Breaks and power steering going out randomly.And steering issues

Hey everyone
Im new to the forum
Long time mustang enthusiast and recently bought my first must
2000 gt convertible.
Its stock (for now)except for cobra rims and roll bar

Anyways , im have some problems,
At low speeds when making sharp turns like when parking, i hear clunking/clicking noises. When the car is off i jerk the steering wheel left and right and hear the clunking noise, im thinking sway bar and/or links

Also randomly and low speeds and high speeds and even at a stop the power steering and brakes go out randomly. So i rev the engine and it gets a little better but a loud whining noise comes

And another thing, i just got an alignment , and now it makes a rough squeaking noise when making a left sharp turn

Its got a new rack & pinion, tires,struts, alignment, brakes, calipers, power steering pump, belt, and no fluid leaks

Please help!
Old 9/16/13, 04:40 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 156 Likes on 140 Posts
You may want to post this in the SN95 section under the appropriate sub section. You may get more help there. Welcome to the forum.